Page 1383 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 3838831283133313731380138113821383138413851386139314331483 ... LastLast
Results 13,821 to 13,830 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by JCry View Post
    It amazes me how many people complain about Demise pugs but I've probably had 5 runs that weren't S rank overall and I've got 60 Bow and Launcher, 20 talis and DBs. I Have a team that does MPAs literary every TD4 and I skip those MPAs and just pug because it doesn't even matter who you play with. It's always 2 runs and you're almost always likely to get S rank (if you play in low XH blocks at least)

Quest literary has nerfed mob HP. you don't need god-tier gear to drop anything in that quest. Not to mention that most of the work in Demise is suppose to be left to the AIS. W2-5 AIS at least 1-2 and final of course everyone AIS. Am I missing something? am I the only one who thinks pugs aren't as ass as the people who bag on them are? It isn't rocket science.

- note -
    I Do almost all of my MPAs in pugs in the lowest XH block possible. It's really rare to see me running an EQ like Demise, Magatsu and PD on a block that isn't B18 or whatever was the lowest blocks in the past.
    Pugs are not immune to failure. Seriously weak people do XH hoping to be carried all the time. I've actually seen a group fail it a few days ago in the morning (est). We had two AIS on wave 5, and I topped score that wave. On foot.

I've seen some shit, man.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by JCry View Post
    It amazes me how many people complain about Demise pugs but I've probably had 5 runs that weren't S rank overall and I've got 60 Bow and Launcher, 20 talis and DBs. I Have a team that does MPAs literary every TD4 and I skip those MPAs and just pug because it doesn't even matter who you play with. It's always 2 runs and you're almost always likely to get S rank (if you play in low XH blocks at least)

Quest literary has nerfed mob HP. you don't need god-tier gear to drop anything in that quest. Not to mention that most of the work in Demise is suppose to be left to the AIS. W2-5 AIS at least 1-2 and final of course everyone AIS. Am I missing something? am I the only one who thinks pugs aren't as ass as the people who bag on them are? It isn't rocket science.

- note -
    I Do almost all of my MPAs in pugs in the lowest XH block possible. It's really rare to see me running an EQ like Demise, Magatsu and PD on a block that isn't B18 or whatever was the lowest blocks in the past.
    I'll take a guaranteed S rank over random luck anytime.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

First Yamato run

Spoiler!

Since no other post might as well just edit this one.

Spoiler!

Special Celebration for my 13* pony.

Last edited by Vatallus; May 11, 2016 at 09:12 AM.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

The day I finally decided to try bringing Vraolet in Yamato EQ.
    1 of my most wanted drop from Yamato (no, not a sarcasm) ....

Spoiler!
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

So I logged early today. Took tree boost like 4h in advance just becase, since I was going to hoard/idle at lobby anyway. I did nothing because I had boosters leftovers. EQ came and I got a pretty mediocre party that took 15 minutes to kill love board. I took a screenshot of CG screen. We broke crystal, screen filled with so many rares. But I got exactly 0:

Spoiler!

Out of nowhere, instant 630 as crystal broke.

So, I logged back for a 2nd run and got no 1, but 2 13*. Thing is, I rushed that much to take shite this time that I had no time to check wep type. So I had to go checking attribute with Pudding at each wep class. Was useless, since:

Spoiler!

I also got this shit to help me deal with all those 11* eggs I have rotting on storage:

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by dr apocalipsis View Post
    Took tree boost like 4h in advance just becase, since I was going to hoard/idle at lobby anyway.
    Why? Team tree boosts only last for 2 hours, with its timer counting down no matter what.
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; May 14, 2016 at 12:31 PM.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

'Just becus'.

Was part of the fail story.

Some randoms:

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Ship 03
    ID: Xical - Team: Epsilon
    Ra lvl 100, Gu lvl 100, Fo lvl 96, Te lvl 100, Hu lvl 100, Fi lvl 100, Br lvl 100, Bo lvl 100, Su lvl 100, Hr lvl 100, Ph lvl 100, Et lvl 100, Ls lvl100
    Pround RAmars since the DC era

2 useless 13*'s this eq (1 per run)

Spoiler!

I got a W23 Valkyrie and Seiga Bow from a single Yamato run earlier.

With how common they're making 13* weapons, I won't be surprised if 14* arrive before the end of this episode.