Page 1391 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 3918911291134113811388138913901391139213931394140114411491 ... LastLast
Results 13,901 to 13,910 of 16750

lol, how do you even do 11k with Satellite Cannon? This is actually a puzzle to me. I mean, maybe he wasn't hitting weak points, but he'd have to consistently miss weak points the entire run. Was he not charging them? Was his weapon just bad? Ah, mysteries of life.

This bingo put up a good fight, but I was not to be denied.
    Spoiler!

^Cos stupid RAs xD

In LQ, RA can WB the body on malmoths and End Attract. Ripped them pretty fast owo
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    lol, how do you even do 11k with Satellite Cannon? This is actually a puzzle to me. I mean, maybe he wasn't hitting weak points, but he'd have to consistently miss weak points the entire run. Was he not charging them? Was his weapon just bad? Ah, mysteries of life.

This bingo put up a good fight, but I was not to be denied.
    Spoiler!
    parsing various slow LQ runs has showed me just how bad so many people are... 3k ilbarta highest, 4k over end highest the list goes on '.' all on XH

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    parsing various slow LQ runs has showed me just how bad so many people are... 3k ilbarta highest, 4k over end highest the list goes on '.' all on XH
    looks like it could be fun to open overparse during lq's then '.'

started working on this on a whim

and this happened while doing XH LQ during EN prime time, a new level of MPA leech i've never seen before '.'
    Spoiler!
    Another way I look at that screenshot is that you pretty much are a Right-Ended Outlier. You seemed to be too strong in general. If you didn't exist, the MPA.. be it people who were average to below average would have been more balanced. Though interesting enough, most of the time I am in MPAs, usually the top four players amount to the majority of the damage.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    Another way I look at that screenshot is that you pretty much are a Right-Ended Outlier. You seemed to be too strong in general. If you didn't exist, the MPA.. be it people who were average to below average would have been more balanced. Though interesting enough, most of the time I am in MPAs, usually the top four players amount to the majority of the damage.
    sorry i'll try to stop doing dmg in the future kek.

sorry i'll try to stop doing dmg in the future kek.
    "Because of a large difference between the damages of all the players, we've decided to cap the damages at 20k. We apologize that we apologize for the inconvenience."
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

4th try crafting InfinityFire-Type0
    +211 Power, +4 PP consumption ..... not bad
    Spoiler!
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    I will agree that there is a "zero-sum" nature to DPS. There is more-or-less a set amount of damage that can be done to the mobs that spawn, and when some players do more damage, that leaves less damage for other players to do. Slower players get further behind since the mobs may not even be alive by the time they get to them. You can see this in the Yamato EQ when the Br/Hu that loads the fastest can race down to the first wave of zombies and uses KC to get a huge lead in damage. Then there is very little left for the rest of the players by the time they catch up.

I would never tell Milandruil to do less damage, but I would, however, discourage the use of the term "leech". It was a "Level-Up" quest, after all. Why wouldn't up-and-comping players be invited to participate?
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9