Page 1412 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 4129121312136214021409141014111412141314141415142214621512 ... LastLast
Results 14,111 to 14,120 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    who the fawk uses vraolet anymore.. no 13* is worth vrao right now.. not even orbit or austere cause pd/td4 drop too many cubes.. might be worth in ult umdu but anywhere else how about no
    DIdn't know 'too many cubes' = 30 untekked items. You must not know TD doesn't make use of vrolet it will all be all random as if you don't have it on you.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Waitwaitwaitwaitwait Wait wait. You talk like you don't have charms considering you said unteked please tell me you just forgot them in storage or something like that.
    I ran the Kuron EQ as a Fighter; I ran with Premium Drink 2, RDR 250 and Triboost 100.
    At the end of the first run, a 13* Wired Lance weapon dropped.
    At the end of the second run an untekked 13* Wired Lance weapon dropped.

I figure it was the same weapon and to hit 60% with it, I would just tek it to lightning. I got lucky that it came out to having a Mark and a Soul..

Irony is that I have been leveling hunter and using the 2016 wand for Hunter/Techer and didn't think on using many of the fighter weapons (but I've been doing all the 13* NPC Client Orders as the weapons can be used by Hunter and Fighter) and I got that wired lance... So now that its 60% I have to actually learn how to use Wired Lances...

So it really was an extreme amount of luck...
    To tell you the truth I didn't expect me this game to give me anything else after I got an Untekked Double Cannon before I went offline for most of the weekend.....

Points to RNG-Jesus?
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    I ran the Kuron EQ as a Fighter; I ran with Premium Drink 2, RDR 250 and Triboost 100.
    At the end of the first run, a 13* Wired Lance weapon dropped.
    At the end of the second run an untekked 13* Wired Lance weapon dropped.

I figure it was the same weapon and to hit 60% with it, I would just tek it to lightning. I got lucky that it came out to having a Mark and a Soul..

Irony is that I have been leveling hunter and using the 2016 wand for Hunter/Techer and didn't think on using many of the fighter weapons (but I've been doing all the 13* NPC Client Orders as the weapons can be used by Hunter and Fighter) and I got that wired lance... So now that its 60% I have to actually learn how to use Wired Lances...

So it really was an extreme amount of luck...
    To tell you the truth I didn't expect me this game to give me anything else after I got an Untekked Double Cannon before I went offline for most of the weekend.....

Points to RNG-Jesus?
    No you missed what I was asking. Zieg/Jig has two Client Orders that when completed will make two weapon's potential active as long as they are in your inventory. One makes it so all rare weaponry that drops, not counting boxes and TD, will need to be untekked thus you get to choose the element. The other increases the chance of the item having a higher amount of slots.

The 13* thing I wasn't really concerned about since during that last EQ I got 3 13* Rifle, Wand, and JBs all which needed to be unteked thus they had the element I wanted.
    Last edited by IchijinKali; Sep 26, 2016 at 10:57 PM.

No you missed what I was asking. Zieg/Jig has two Client Orders that when completed will make two weapon's potential active as long as they are in your inventory. One makes it so all rare weaponry that drops, not counting boxes and TD, will need to be untekked thus you get to choose the element. The other increases the chance of the item having a higher amount of slots.

The 13* thing I wasn't really concerned about since during that last EQ I got 3 13* Rifle, Wand, and JBs all which needed to be unteked thus they had the element I wanted.
    Didnt have the two weapons in inventory but I did both COs
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

DIdn't know 'too many cubes' = 30 untekked items. You must not know TD doesn't make use of vrolet it will all be all random as if you don't have it on you.
    im well aware of it and besides who cares collection file is easy and most 13* are junk anyway. plus having to tek absoluitely everything takes forever and wastes meseta.. pointless really unless playing xq or fod marming

idk if you're being unspecific, but that's not correct 100%. only end-specific drops are unboxed (meaning already tekked); ones that dropped from enemies that appear in the crystal can/will still be boxed (untekked) if you have vraolet which is why people don't bring it.

It feels like the finds & accomplishments thread has been going to shit lately
    Spoiler!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    No one wants to see your Space Whale of a character doing Rodeo Drive.

Quote Originally Posted by JCry View Post
    It feels like the finds & accomplishments thread has been going to shit lately
    Spoiler!
    Well, it's not like obtaining a 13* is a real accomplishment anymore...
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    Well, it's not like obtaining a 13* is a real accomplishment anymore...
    Even if that's true people aren't even trying to be creative anymore.
    but thats just my opinion

This 13* felt like an accomplishement though (preparing for next UQ)

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

I did that like 2 days before grind boost week xD, i still need to reaffix it though, got more money on other chars for that

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA