Page 1421 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 4219211321137114111418141914201421142214231424143114711521 ... LastLast
Results 14,201 to 14,210 of 16750

Well, that's one reason I'm waiting for Boost Week to affix the Gix I haven't affixed yet.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Yeah, now that I know we'll get a boost week I'll just wait for that to make my Soul/Power/Alter/Mod/Noble units. Don't trust 90-95%.

I got all the "Ace of" my next goal is all the effort rings ~

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Done the Gu-Ring .....
    Now I can use my sub char more freely .......
    I included needed material for +19 -> +20 in here.
    Same as +10 -> +11 and above ..... with addition of 1 "Ace of class sticker"
    Spoiler!
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Last night, at the 11 p.m. EST Necky's Challenge EQ, I got first place in all six waves! In addition to that, I managed
    to reach a new personal high-score for the Mining Base contribution points.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Overall, the end results has left me was a long-lasting smile on my face~
    Last edited by Raid_Hirsh; Dec 2, 2016 at 09:37 AM.
    BraverBoyZ5 (Ship 02: Ur)

Main Class: Lv. 80 Techer
    Sub Class: Lv. 80 Braver

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

^Next time, get the picture that shows the title of Shining Ace (光輝のエース); those would be the proof that you achieved 1st place across all waves in a TD. I know your picture shows otherwise but that's probably because you had highlighted someone else.

The exception would be if you attained a Guardian title, but those are much much harder to achieve (requiring you to do a lot of fighting, output a lot of damage, collect a decent amount of crystals, revive/heal other players and communicate with everyone ( chat in white) .

Otherwise, congrats. That kind of an achievement is not as easy as it looks to attain, and contrary to popular belief, requires you to make smart decisions as opposed to running after every enemy.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Dec 2, 2016 at 10:10 AM.

Honestly, I didn't even notice that there are specific titles, based on the rankings and how much you've contributed throughout
    the run. I've always looked at the rankings and either said to myself, "Awesome, I made it to the top-three!" or "Hmm, I can do
    better than that..."

With that being said, I got caught in-the-moment, when I saw the end results rankings and screenshotted it, with no hesitation
    or thought process once so ever. When I woke up this morning, I pulled up the screenshot and face-palmed when I accidentally
    highlighted someone else. That's probably the silliest mistake that I've done in awhile...

Nevertheless, thank you, Lyrise, for bringing it to my attention! I don't know when I'll be able to achieve first place throughout all six runs again, but when I do -- I'll definitely highlight myself to show proof of that "Shining Ace" title.
    BraverBoyZ5 (Ship 02: Ur)

Main Class: Lv. 80 Techer
    Sub Class: Lv. 80 Braver

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

td scoring in a nutshell

last hit
    1st hit
    crystals

do 99% of damage to an enemy the other guy comes up and does 1%.. guess who isnt getting credit for their 99%

they might as well remove the scoring system from td cause it literally means nothing

Which is why I prefer the title system, since those are generated by what you do and not what you score. A player could be dead last but if they earned the Hakaioh title, my opinion of that player is going to be a lot higher than say a 1st placer who's title is Crystal God.

I looked at the list of Titles on S wiki and there are a lot I've never even seen before. I usually end up with Ruler of Destruction or Ace of Hope. Occasionally I get Super Hero but yeah... looking at what is required for some of these titles I doubt anyone will get some of them in a run with actual other players.

Like if google translation is right then Guardian of the Galaxy requires you to be the best bar none at everything.