Page 1456 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 4569561356140614461453145414551456145714581459146615061556 ... LastLast
Results 14,551 to 14,560 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    Finished Episode 2 last night, hoping to at least finish Episode 3 before the 27th and the supposed switchover from the old-style to the new-style setup for them.

Holy shit was Episode 2's story awesome. Especially like the story mission for Chapter 5.
    Episode 3 kinda drags especially coming off the heels of Episode 2 and what it just did. But I enjoyed a few chapters quite a bit, mainly 4 & 5 some of 7 just for the ending.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Episode 3 kinda drags especially coming off the heels of Episode 2 and what it just did. But I enjoyed a few chapters quite a bit, mainly 4 & 5 some of 7 just for the ending.
    You happen to remember if the Matter Boards are as bad as the later chapters of Episode 1? From the look at 3-1's board, it looks to be a lot easier since everything's either scenes or easily-found enemies without a level limit (meaning low-level missions can be used for speed.)
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

I don't remember ep3 MB being that bad.

I also didn't find ep3 dragging though, so no guarantees. Though maybe that's because I did them as they become available.

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    You happen to remember if the Matter Boards are as bad as the later chapters of Episode 1? From the look at 3-1's board, it looks to be a lot easier since everything's either scenes or easily-found enemies without a level limit (meaning low-level missions can be used for speed.)
    Wasn't meaning the matter board dragged I was talking about the story itself, the sole exception to that would be 3-3's MB. Its more of the story itself first three chapters are your generic here is new planet explore it. Oh it has a problem well okay solve it. You solved it congrats and it somehow led you to the Episode's real threat congrats.

Spoiler!

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Ok, that doesn't look too bad. I mean, here's an example of one I was talking about:

http://imgur.com/dbemANs

Lots of crap, and I think most of it was drops. The Episode 1 EX board was also a pain due to all the rare mobs that required farming I think two separate EX quests all the way up to 50.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

After leaving it on the back burner for so long, I finally beat Phaleg. I did so in the final minute of the servers shutting down though. If it's in play records, I can post a screen shot. Took me about 15 tries and I got a B-rank, how can I get an S-rank? Time based? Don't take damage?

EDIT:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by doomdragon83; Jul 19, 2017 at 02:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by doomdragon83 View Post
    After leaving it on the back burner for so long, I finally beat Phaleg. I did so in the final minute of the servers shutting down though. If it's in play records, I can post a screen shot. Took me about 15 tries and I got a B-rank, how can I get an S-rank? Time based? Don't take damage?
    Its time based. You need to clear it under 02:30 iirc.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by doomdragon83 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Silnodia View Post
    Its time based. You need to clear it under 02:30 iirc.
    Er, most likely it's 3 mins ...... my recorded run is at 2:50 and it's still got S rank.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

The 14 star that almost didn't happen, in the party that almost never was.

A few hours ago I got into a Gracia party at the last minute after telling myself "fuck it, just go to sleep." Glad I stayed up. I have a male dewman that just broke the fighter wall and is on his way to level from 75-80, so I'll be able to enjoy the heck out of Quere Scarlet for weeks to come.

I'll probably affix it for: Astral - Ether - Power 6 - Ability 4 - Flict Arma - Sentence Power - Elegant Power. Adding Burn V would be really cool too, just for fun to watch kamaitachi swirl in a spiral of red flames and burn everything in it's path, but that would be a waste of an affix, still though, cool factor.
    Last edited by Asellus; Jul 21, 2017 at 10:25 AM.