Page 1534 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 53410341434148415241531153215331534153515361537154415841634 ... LastLast
Results 15,331 to 15,340 of 16750

Got this just now, 3rd 14*. Cause screw boost week, that's why.

Spoiler!

So much to dissect...

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    He shared something that he himself said aren't worth to share in his previous post. He's worth to ignore if you like.
    You didn't read my previous post. Go do that now. I'll wait, did you read. Ok, feel stupid now? Ignore yourself bro.

Got this just now, 3rd 14*. Cause screw boost week, that's why.

Spoiler!
    I could see why you're salty over someone dissing 1st gen. 14's since you only have three, congrats you're late to the party.

Quote Originally Posted by Layete View Post
    Ended up getting the 14 star launcher from Omega Angel in the forest; I am thrilled, that is one of the ones I had wanted!

Spoiler!
    That's a serious find! The drop rates on Angel weapons are painfully low. Very cool. When I found Motav, drops were less than 10 for the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    When it's pretty rare drop - this is a "Finding" regardles of what it is. When it takes much efforts, time or resources - this is an "Accomplishment" stuff.
    So this is unreasonable demand.
    Only it's not a pretty rare drop. The rates on 1st gen. 14's those are blown up, that's why they're being handed out. Have you seen how many drop each week?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragwind View Post
    I wonder how'd you react upon purchasing one of the "welfare" 14*s with your built up crests, and then having that same 14* drop for you an hour later
    I wouldn't use Zieg's knock-off 14's. I have over 2000 crests and I don't even run the campaigns for them.

Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post

I'm sorry parasite-chan, please accept this image.
    Your image feeds me. MORE of this!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Well then, going by the simple definition of the term accomplishment, dumb luck doesn't fall in that category, which is precisely what RNG is. Getting 3000 crests to get a 14* at 35 is an actual accomplishment. RNG falls under a "Find", hence the title of this topic "Finds/Accomplishment Thread"
    Ok, but I don't see people posting pictures of their crest weapons to 35. And again, it's not a "find" if it can be purchased.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Even if I can get $100 by going to work, I'd still be happy if I won $100 off a lotto scratcher.
    That's a good point.

This and this. And this.

Your the only guy whos boasting about a drop that has a severely low rate on a field quest (with very great intention by the Dev's to do so) versus a version with a Time Gated Raid fight that drops about 700 of those a week. But your only arguement is 1st Gen 14*'s and that somehow those are completely weak or something. I mean I have that Talis too but I don't go around acting high and mighty about it either. All you did was get super lucky with a Field boss and that was it, you probably couldn't put it to full use either let alone affix it properly ho ho thats my two cents

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    i couldn't agree more
    Is that what he said? didn't know he would realize himself for the first time.

Is that what he said? didn't know he would realize himself for the first time.
    lol come on dude, get serious

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    i couldn't agree more
    Gonna have to agree with this, I mean I told the guy the topic is called ""Finds/Accomplishment Thread", he even quoted me. Yet, he still doesn't get that getting a weapon from Zieg falls under an accomplishment and not a find.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Finally I got something out of Loser. =)

Forest so far

Not pictured: The Demonia Saber and EPD that refuse to drop. Groups running this fallen off by like 1/4 going by the drop counts too.

Also 40 Jutis, 0 are talis.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceresa View Post
    Forest so far

Not pictured: The Demonia Saber and EPD that refuse to drop. Groups running this fallen off by like 1/4 going by the drop counts too.

Also 40 Jutis, 0 are talis.
    I give up on this stupid forest, like everything else in the game, the RNG hates me. I decided to give it one more shot with:

-300% Drop Boost
    -150% Triboost
    -50% Daily Triboost
    -50% Premium Triboost
    -10% Concert Triboost
    -4% Team Boost
    -20k Premium Drink

Didn't even get 10 cubes for my trouble, let alone any 13★/14★ weapons or worst, an EPD. I'll just wait and see the requirements for the eventual Austere-NT rod.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!