Page 234 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 1341842242312322332342352362372442843347341234 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 16750

First, i was like "Holy crap not again"
    Spoiler!

Then, i was like "Finally! hazzah"
    Spoiler!
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

4th person found the noise blower in front of me.
    sad..

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dnd View Post
    First, i was like "Holy crap not again"
    Spoiler!

Then, i was like "Finally! hazzah"
    Spoiler!
    Haha both of us getting it on the same day. Awesome. I'll first grind Noise to +10 for the title before handing it in for that. What's the name of the upgraded anyway. cirnopedia hasn't updated yet.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    I never get ANY rares! =w=
    Rock, we should gang up someday and quench our urge for rares with a bucket full of monofluid.

Meji | Ship 02 | LV75 Bouncer/Hunter | Proud leader of Celestial

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    Haha both of us getting it on the same day. Awesome. I'll first grind Noise to +10 for the title before handing it in for that. What's the name of the upgraded anyway. cirnopedia hasn't updated yet.
    Congrats. :3 So you finally got one of the two items you're hunting? The name of the weapon is Stray Blower btw.

Well I was more like hunting Blade Dance but I wanted any 10* dub (non falz shop, cause its ugly) anyway so its a huge welcome and I'm really happy with it. This will quench my thrist for 10* dub while I try get my hands on that Jinrai or something (after I sell my soul for a Blade Dance).

But yeah it is something I wanted as well cause it looks cool, so thats finnaly something I wanted that dropped in this game. Eat it RNG! (watch me not get any rares for the next 4 months)

Celestial Manager~
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Well I was more like hunting Blade Dance but I wanted any 10* dub (non falz shop, cause its ugly) anyway so its a huge welcome and I'm really happy with it. This will quench my thrist for 10* dub while I try get my hands on that Jinrai or something (after I sell my soul for a Blade Dance).

But yeah it is something I wanted as well cause it looks cool, so thats finnaly something I wanted that dropped in this game. Eat it RNG! (watch me not get any rares for the next 4 months)
    Or get fed a diet of nothing but Red Weapons.

Also, my latest accomplishment is finding a Riddle Mole off a normal Rockbear. How exciting!

Don't hate dem drill knuckles :3

And yeah most likely back to my red series with a occasional 8-9* rare :3

Celestial Manager~

Stray blow Cordova is what google translate throws up, i dont know what its offical translation would be however: ストレイブローヴァ is the name in kata anyway
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

@Dnd: Sutorei Buro-va, so Stray Blower or Blova would probably fit. I wonder where the cordo part came from. :3

Didn't have time to add:

@Nedra: I already have the Nacht Drills and the Lambda variant. I'm drowning in them now. orz

To be honest, it is one of Kasia's first rares, so I'm not that bothered. :3
    Last edited by Crystal_Shard; Mar 19, 2013 at 04:38 AM.