Page 384 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 2843343743813823833843853863873944344848841384 ... LastLast
Results 3,831 to 3,840 of 16750
    The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

I find grinding 10*s a lot easier than 9*.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

I'm 90% certain he has dealt with 10* grinding, and is expressing frustration that even 9* grinding is still so dice rolly.

Ever since boost week grinding anything has costed me 6-8 mil... Its like the big high was all to set me up for losses every day. Its gotten to the point where I just don't grind anything anymore.

Sad because I used to say grinding only cost me 2mil at most when I was unlucky. Suddenly RNG decides to prove me wrong.
    Ship 2
    Player ID: BlankM
    Character: Mauseletta
    Youtube Channel(Currently lacking PSO2 content)

I'm in the same boat. I don't grind anything but units, and even those throw me for a loop sometimes. It might suck when all my gear is completely outranked by new items, but for now I just use what I already have or buy it pre-grinded for a fair price.

Pull some FUN and invest in risk protect +1s. 20 to 30 of them will most likely be able to get you a +10 on a 10* if you start using them at +6 or +7. Makes you so much less stressful.

If I can make up for it by doing attribute grinding like I did with my Lambda Salizania, it'll hold me over for way longer. The only real issue I have is that I've failed brute forcing Quartz + Pow III about 20 times now. I gave up and just left it at Quartz since I'm not really ok with spending 500k+ to end up at the same spot.

Fortunately, I did get it back to +10 but I absolutely do not care to go through that madness again for lvl 3. It's just not worth it. The funny thing is I did use +1's at 8 and almost every other attempt I went down by 1. I failed 8 times at +9 with my +2's and ended up dropping with a +1. This is a 9*. Fucking nuts.

Id rather use full protects. Spend more money but at least u wont lose any grind lvls.

For 10*'s yeah, I always go full on +9. My problem with the 9* was that my success rate was so incredibly pitiful that dumping 250k an attempt would have been worse off than just bashing my face into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    Pull some FUN and invest in risk protect +1s. 20 to 30 of them will most likely be able to get you a +10 on a 10* if you start using them at +6 or +7. Makes you so much less stressful.
    This is what I do and generally what I recommend people to do as well. However when you have a bad streak you have a bad streak.

I've used +2s at 9 with 10% boosters before, and still had them fall down. It feels worst when you use a +1 only for it to fall down 2 anyways. Then it just keeps happening...
    Ship 2
    Player ID: BlankM
    Character: Mauseletta
    Youtube Channel(Currently lacking PSO2 content)

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    Listen to this guy. It will save you so much grief.

Everything else is less efficient. Buying +10%/20% boosts or full protects is a waste of money. Just grab a pile of +1 protects and your grinders and grind away, and it'll be done before you know it. (Start using the protects at +7, trust me, it'll get you far).