Page 427 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 3273774174244254264274284294304374775279271427 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,270 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by Chdata View Post
    The real issue is:

1. You bought a new rare.

2. New items in general are expensive upon release.

3. You bought it when rare drop rates were greatly increased, when you probably could've gotten it free in less time than it would take you to do 15m worth of TACOs without day restrictions.

4. Because rare drops have increased, and the item is probably overpriced because it's new, and this is only the second update in which new katanas were released (meaning they could come out with more, unless with this update there are now enough tenstar katanas to match any other weapon), you will feel sad when in a week or more these are worth 2m.

I got one, sold it before crash in price
    Rare drop rates greatly increased? [citation needed]

Here's a counter-example. The Brionac is OLD. You know how much those go for? They're still at 10m+ (I bought one for 8m, before the price jumped up dramatically). There is literally no guarantee the price will drop. You can BELIEVE that if you want to, but there is no guarantee.

Also, yes, I paid for quick access. Will I be sad if the price drops dramatically next week? Maybe. I'll still have had it for a week longer than anyone who buys it then. Would I be willing to stomach using the same bloody 6* I've been using since the release of Episode 2 for another week? FUCK NO.

There's your answer.

(Also if they start selling for cheap I'll just grab a second one for instant 50-element, fuck yeeaah)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    I guess agito is more expensive because of nostalgia and because it's the best all class katana currently.
    Oh, right! I forgot they were all-class. Still, the nostalgia factor must be HUGE for people to be willing to pay 30m+ apiece...
    Last edited by Zyrusticae; Sep 9, 2013 at 08:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    Rare drop rates greatly increased? [citation needed]

Here's a counter-example. The Brionac is OLD. You know how much those go for? They're still at 10m+ (I bought one for 8m, before the price jumped up dramatically). There is literally no guarantee the price will drop. You can BELIEVE that if you want to, but there is no guarantee.
    I'm not saying rare drops have increased just because I just got an 11star from Falz. I'm saying this because I'm looking at item drop data that appears to have almost doubled since before the last update, but maybe I'm wrong and it's just circumstancial confirmation bias.

ブリューナク drops from enemies that are best farmed in Sanctum AQ. Nobody does Sanctum AQ.

btw buy a 9star.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

I see.

Also...

Buy a 9star?

...What?

Quote Originally Posted by Pugas87 View Post
    Do you think SEGA is going to nerf the drop rates for the katanas? I haven't been able to play much since the new update came out and I don't wanna miss out on something I could actually obtain through effort.
    I really hope not. I was working on my ranger this weekend, and now that the week has started, I won't have a lot of time for farming.

Let's just hope SEGA decides to be nice with the Quarry katanas to make up for Coast's horribad drop rates.
    From ship 1 with love!

I see.

Also...

Buy a 9star?

...What?

Would I be willing to stomach using the same bloody 6*
    60-180k and now you have a weapon with more S-atk that's also different, until you can obtain a good tenstar for a price that isn't overpriced/subject to being new and farmable.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Quote Originally Posted by Chdata View Post
    60-180k and now you have a weapon with more S-atk that's also different, until you can obtain a good tenstar for a price that isn't overpriced/subject to being new and farmable.
    Oh, I would already have had a 9* except for the part where I despise the look of all of the sword & board-style katanas (which aren't even katanas in the first fucking place, fuck you SEGA, you fucking suck, if you want to make sword & board a thing MAKE IT ITS OWN WEAPON YOU DUMB FUCKS *ahem*).

I'm more of a style guy than a strictly stats guy in the first place, so I bought this katana in large part for the looks, and the very high stats are a side-benefit.

Community Manager Cyron Tanryoku's Avatar

Wait
    You bought it for looks?

Agitos the only good looking katana...

what they need to do is come out with GOOD weapon camos. The only ones i like are SW-teardowner and sonic knuckles. The pink umbrella katana and lightbulb thing aren't my kind of look and they need to stop making joke weapons as camos so much. Though I saw a picture of a fan katana weapon camo in datamine pics which is at least ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyron Tanryoku View Post
    Wait
    You bought it for looks?

Agitos the only good looking katana...
    Like I said, no accounting for taste.

It's got an actual katana shape to it (although the offset thing is a bit weird, I know), and I love the design of the scabbard. That's good enough for me.

Plus the design reminds me of this, which gives it HUGE bonus points in my book.

Also, what? Agito the ONLY good looking katana? I think the 1-3* katanas look excellent...
    Last edited by Zyrusticae; Sep 9, 2013 at 09:50 PM.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

1. Holy crap, it's possible for different people to have different tastes in looks: If Zyru likes it, it's fine, it's for him, not for anyone else.

2. So what if he bought it, it's his meseta, he can choose to spend it on whatever he pleases.

3. Why is this discussion even going on here? This isn't the right thread for it, me thinks.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty