Page 49 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 394647484950515259991495491049 ... LastLast

Had a cross-burst that lasted long enough to get me to hit level 38 and get 2/3 of the way to 39, which was nice.

Got myself a ラムダヘキサグラフ (λ(Lambda) Hex Graph). Ground it to +8, reluctant to go further after the last 8* rare I ground took 190 grinders to +10. (This one already took 140... sigh.).

And of course, I can never, ever get more than one affix on something, so didn't bother there, either.

Still, looks real nice and hits damn hard, so I'm happy.
    Spoiler!

haha, yesterday I got he whole Varda 10* unit set in one 20 min emergency and afterwards a normal Dark Ragne dropped the 10* leg unit.

I see it's coming now...
    Sakura Haruno - Hu(65)-Fi(61)-Br(30)
    Ship2

So yeah, 10 star Ragne leg unit +10 with Body 4, Spirit 2 and Stamina 2 :d
    Spoiler!

found a blade dance in the city emergency, and the new artisin in the trick or treat emergency quest

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Bought an oboro with power II for 420k, wasn't sure whether I'd keep it or sell it. Well, I went to equip my dagger and accidentally selected it, my controller has been bugging out and it double tapped A with just one press, so I guess I bound it to my account.

I figure, eh, I wanted an oboro, and they're bound to crash, so one with power II isn't bad to have at all! Better grind it up.

+3 to +10 with two failures.

My face irl.

Thank you RNG gods.

Also got my last vader unit. I can't equip them, but damn they look fine. even if they're just thumbnails in my bank for now.

Please let me have my last ragne unit RNG gods, I shall sacrifice many enemies for you today~

Saw one of these sitting on shop for 955k...

BOUGHT. IMMEDIATELY.

Spoiler!

I HAVE NO REGRETS.

Got two of those new 10* units for Forces, from Snow Banshee/Banther.

Affixed them both with these chances. 1.8m saved from not using 20% boost on either of them. Used a 5% boost however.
    Spoiler!

I do have to admit it was pretty risky considering a single failure is costly; glad it didn't end up that way.
    Last edited by Heat Haze; Oct 25, 2012 at 12:47 AM.

I bought an Oboro and didn't have nearly the luck that you did, Gigawuts. It's got Quartz Soul and Arm II on it, which isn't terrible, but even getting it up to +8 cost me over 500k. I'm afraid to go any higher until I either have LOTS of grinders or some grind support items.

Then, on my very first run post-update, I'm in VH Tundra and what drops for me? Untekked Kuruerufuroga , of course. Complete with +3 grind already on it, 29% wind element, Power III, and Lucky Rise I.

This leaves me with something of a dilemma. The new dagger is undoubtedly better (due to the element and the lucky rise), and I probably ought to be using it... but Oboro looks so much better, and my inclination in this game is generally to choose looks over performance unless the difference is just staggering.

So, I don't know. The way prices for 9*'s are going, I don't want to sell it. I have two FI's, I will probably end up grinding it and giving one of the two to Katarin while I keep the other on Alessandra.

On that same Tundra run I got two of those Snow Banshee/Banther units, but I'm not a Force, so I can't use them. Aside from that, I found a Lambda Vraolet (off Daghash in VH FC Free Explore) tonight. Since it doesn't sell worth beans, I'll probably grind it and use it on Katarin (when she is RA) until I find something better. What an ugly weapon, though.

And I have been finding lots of 8* and 9* stuff since the patch went in, including two Herufuretto (one of which I have ground and is now my standard use double saber until I find something better, the other is sitting in my bank while I decide what to do with it).
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

First time I ran into Mr.Umbra he dropped his staff.

Now I'm a Hunter/Fighter stuck with one of the best rods in the game and can't sell it in MyShop.

Thanks, Sega.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
    First time I ran into Mr.Umbra he dropped his staff.

Now I'm a Hunter/Fighter stuck with one of the best rods in the game and can't sell it in MyShop.

Thanks, Sega.
    *is jealous* It actually isn't a very powerful rod compared to the rest of the new ones and even some of the old. I want it just for the drop boost and also am a FI/HU working on FO/TE just so I can use it.