Page 511 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 1141146150150850951051151251351452156161110111511 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,110 of 16750

So for those 2 very short minutes were you actually thanking Sega for their sucky RNG system rather than your normal
    *Hope, a guaranteed way to experience disappointment.

Everything but the mizer reaper is worthless so not really no.

May as well be dropping me 6*s and level 15 zondeels.

Did the ToT2 before the rare boost 50 went away.

Spoiler!

I never thought I'd ever be able to post in this thread, but today seems to be my super lucky day. I went into ToT2 expecting one or two excube 10*s at best, and ended up finding a Windmill of all things! Then after doing some TACO runs, I managed to unlock the potential and get it back to +10 in under 3m. O.o

With this amount of luck I'm tempted to go all the way to level 3, it seems to be my "destined" weapon, ahahaha.

Edit: And found another one to max out the element on this one. O.o
    Last edited by Quattrochi; Nov 6, 2013 at 01:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Quattrochi View Post
    I never thought I'd ever be able to post in this thread, but today seems to be my super lucky day. I went into ToT2 expecting one or two excube 10*s at best, and ended up finding a Windmill of all things! Then after doing some TACO runs, I managed to unlock the potential and get it back to +10 in under 3m. O.o

With this amount of luck I'm tempted to go all the way to level 3, it seems to be my "destined" weapon, ahahaha.
    Now add another 6m for the next twl lvls, plus ur affixing expenses. Things just got srs for u lol

No team members or friends online at Dragon ex interrupt earlier today. So I went alone to Sanctum 20 minutes in advance to farm 1st boss drops. I was alone along with some other guy in the map. Close to A3 I saw a map icon, I though it wasn't a boss, because it didnt move at all, and it was very far away, so I thought about afk at a3 until interrupt starts.

Since there were 10 minutes left to interrupt, I changed my mind and did all the way to there. It looked like a purple infected Dragon Ex, but then I heared the funny voice of the Noir Draal version and had the time to land a Namegid on her face before newcomers finished the job.

I decided to use 250% rare boost + 100% triboost during dying animation. Result:

Spoiler!

It came with 3 slots, already tekked, and made it to 4 slots in the first try. So I risked with 2 Ragne + tech III + 2 junk fodder and +20% affix booster, but Dodo failed the 70% of Ragne Soul .

It was so fucking close to the perfect day. It took 5M meseta to get that Ragne + III + 2 junk after that.

After 2000+ hours, and 3 Demon Forks as my only 10* drop rods ever, I got my new main weapon. Also got Nagrants 13 and Guilty Break 15 from that field boss.

Later, during interrupt, I didnt got any rare ex Dragon, but got an Ex Lieser with the 350% rare boost still on.

Had some good luck with Dudu today.

My 11* rifle was 2 slots with fang soul, went to 3 slots, and then to 4 slots all while retaining the soul. Added shoot III with a 20% booster for 100% certainty. Bought a 4 slot fang soul/power III fodder, made a 4 slot fang soul/tech III/shoot III fodder on the 4th attempt (6% success with 10% booster).

Now to get the excubes for a 30% booster, and some cash for a shoot boost ticket...

my surprise when I tekked it. initially thought it was untekked junk.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Valkyrie Lovrina; Nov 7, 2013 at 10:21 AM.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic69435_11.gif
    (Location: Ship 2)
    busy getting my life sorted out.

Yesterday I found my first Parallel Area.

3 runs later I found my second Parallel Area. (This one was the icy crystal lake place. Holy hell is that one ever bright.)

I found this beauty in the lobby just now, oh how I wish it were mine ;_;
    Spoiler!
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.