Page 512 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 1241246250250951051151251351451552256261210121512 ... LastLast
Results 5,111 to 5,120 of 16750

All this stuff off of one boost Nove Ringdarl and a Blu Ringahda during rankings. First time rankings rate boost has ever done anything for me.
    Everyone in my party had similar results.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Dnd View Post
    I found this beauty in the lobby just now, oh how I wish it were mine ;_;
    Spoiler!
    Whoa, that 50% Light.

I guess someone got lucky.

Meji | Ship 02 | LV75 Bouncer/Hunter | Proud leader of Celestial

Quote Originally Posted by Meji View Post
    Whoa, that 50% Light.

I guess someone got lucky.
    Rather than lucky, it's more likely they're rich and paid for XQ's many times for multiple sets of the XQ daggers to add % to them. It's what I'd do if I had a falz weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    Rather than lucky, it's more likely they're rich and paid for XQ's many times for multiple sets of the XQ daggers to add % to them. It's what I'd do if I had a falz weapon.
    This was my guess, but that's quite a few runs even with a 5% booster. They'd need the near maximum tekkable element (>=38%) for two runs to cover it, and that would still be insanely lucky. Three runs is more plausible at >=32%, but even that's fairly lucky. I rarely go over 28% on shit I tekk.

2 11* XQ daggers + 2 10% element boosters from that one week scratch awhile ago would do it, unless you got really, really unlucky and tekked 27% or below

still, its probably he got a pre-tekked one firstly, then tekked a second one the same element as the first and threw in an element changer when grinding it
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

It's not impossible, someone did that with a flame visit here, but I find it more plausible that he XQ spammed.

Adventurer Extraordinaire keywen's Avatar

Got an Immediate Feather from ToT yesterday, and sold it off for a pretty penny. Ended up, technically, trading it for the Primula unit set (money made from w.lance was roughly equal to the cost of the unit set). Looking forward to getting these in 3/4-slot shape!
    Level Cap Checklist:

[ ] 70 Fighter [ ] 70 Hunter [ ] 70 Ranger [ ] 70 Gunner [ ] 60 Braver [ ] 46 Force [ ] 38 Techer [ ] 49 Bouncer

>Find Rare snow kitties w/ friend
    >Kills banshee
    >I dc when banther is about to die

GAH! So close to getting a higher add bullet >_>
    Hopefully tonights ranking pays off.

> has 10million meseta saved up
    > decides to make the final fodders for gm, nothing too complicated (fang soul/shoot 3/tech 3/x/x + fang soul/shoot 3/x/x/x)

I now have 33k meseta and absolutely nothing to show for it, gee, thanks game, because logging on wasn't already a hard enough chore as it is.

I'm pretty sure failing more 90/80/70/60%'s then passing over that many attempts is an accomplishment right?
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Dnd View Post
    > has 10million meseta saved up
    > decides to make the final fodders for gm, nothing too complicated (fang soul/shoot 3/tech 3/x/x + fang soul/shoot 3/x/x/x)

I now have 33k meseta and absolutely nothing to show for it, gee, thanks game, because logging on wasn't already a hard enough chore as it is.

I'm pretty sure failing more 90/80/70/60%'s then passing over that many attempts is an accomplishment right?
    this is why you should've just bought a docomo rappy suit