Page 54 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 44451525354555657641041545541054 ... LastLast
    The Two-Tailed Fox boy Fox2Tails's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Most of this has happened in the lsat 24 hours. I've been there for all but the tigredors and banther unit.
    Oh in the last 24 hours? Let me correct my statement. That's more than I've found VHard started.

Credit to MissMalice

Quote Originally Posted by Fox2Tails View Post
    Oh in the last 24 hours? Let me correct my statement. That's more than I've found VHard started.
    And it's more than I found in 2 months of hard.

That's how the RNG works.

Don't get mad at him because the RNG hates you. I'm not getting mad at him for all the rares I didn't find while he did.

I did wind up finding some godly stuff, sure, but only after finding nothing but vendor shit for a long, long streak.

The Two-Tailed Fox boy Fox2Tails's Avatar

And it's more than I found in 2 months of hard.

That's how the RNG works.

Don't get mad at him because the RNG hates you. I'm not getting mad at him for all the rares I didn't find while he did.

I did wind up finding some godly stuff, sure, but only after finding nothing but vendor shit for a long, long streak.
    Oh I'm sorry I didn't know you already knew exactly what is going on between us.

Credit to MissMalice

Quote Originally Posted by Fox2Tails View Post
    Oh I'm sorry I didn't know you already knew exactly what is going on between us.
    Did I walk into bland forum drama again?

Icky, get it off me.

edit: To steer this back on topic, I also bought a lucky rise tarnada for 525k. Now, I know what you're all thinking: Does it count when you buy it?

Yes. It counts. Very low priced items are pretty uncommon, and my luck is typically abysmal so this is as close to good drops as I usually get. Also, the tarnada has been a want of mine since I first saw it on the shops for 10m. I don't even care that it's not the second best damage sword. I want it because it's a ten foot switchblade. So I reserve the right to brag about something most other people have gotten by now.
    Last edited by gigawuts; Oct 28, 2012 at 02:03 PM.

Did I walk into bland forum drama again?

Icky, get it off me.
    Cleanup on thread needed, stat!

----

On-topic: Encountered a Caterdoral, which dropped a Ride Slasher Level 6, and later found two untekked Ridultivs, one which ended up with Shoot III. Tempted to sell it, but haven't decided just yet.

Oh and, though it's not really a find or accomplishment, Nishiki prices dropped low enough for me to afford one. :3 Finally.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Most awesome Desert MPA so far. Pics and vid will follow later.

3 Transmizer
    3 Gwanada
    1 PSE burst

AT THE SAME FRIGGING TIME. Well only 2 of both bosses ofcourse as they rarely spawn all 3 at the same time but this was madness, never seen so many people fall so quickly, at one point I think we had 7 of the 12 dead on the floor. No rares ofcourse~

TO bad I started recording it only like half way in...Wish I did from the start now.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post

3 Transmizer
    3 Gwanada
    1 PSE burst

AT THE SAME FRIGGING TIME. Well only 2 of both bosses ofcourse as they rarely spawn all 3 at the same time but this was madness, never seen so many people fall so quickly, at one point I think we had 7 of the 12 dead on the floor. No rares ofcourse~

TO bad I started recording it only like half way in...Wish I did from the start now.
    wish I was there

Ship 2
    pso2 Character: Korra

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post

3 Transmizer
    3 Gwanada
    1 PSE burst

Should have just sat back and watched the bosses duke it out. XD Wonder which boss would win the match.

TA vids coming soonsies