Page 559 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 5945950954955655755855956056156256960965910591559 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,590 of 16750

Probably gonna pop a booster in the one coming up in an hour and a half. Judging by how the drops aren't tekked even with a Latent'd Dio Vraolet at the end, I'm guessing it's better to have the boost up while mobbing instead of just breaking it with the boost?

Got my first 11* from the new EQ.

Spoiler!

I have no idea how to go about grinding this thing, but I'm happy that I have it.
    From ship 1 with love!

Quote Originally Posted by Arksenth View Post
    Probably gonna pop a booster in the one coming up in an hour and a half. Judging by how the drops aren't tekked even with a Latent'd Dio Vraolet at the end, I'm guessing it's better to have the boost up while mobbing instead of just breaking it with the boost?
    I've found using a booster at the start of wave 3 so its up for both end-crystals breaking (As no-one knows precisely when an 11* gets rolled for to be added, my guess is at the end) yields the most overall 10*'s

As for grinding 11*'s, i may of been very lucky but i do +0 -> +6 raw, use +1's between +7 -> +9, then use 5%/full protects for the final grind. It normally works out ~2.5 - 3 million on average. (Its been as cheap as 1.4 million and been as expensive as 5.7 million)
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

12 runs with boosters and nothing but a mountain of 10* to show for it.

Judging from the quest records, it seems like the 11* drops are about 10 times are common as they were from Falz.

Don't know what the deal is with Guld Milla and Niren Kamui being four times as common as the other 11* drops, though, unless it's a result of the class rare drop increase actually meaning something here.

Found my first 11* Flame Visit (フレイムビジット).... too bad I don't like launchers, but maybe ill give this a try some day. BTW I used a 100 tri booster + 250 rare booster as soon as the new boss showed up during the first run but I ended up getting it in the 2nd run..

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Psycl0ne; Dec 22, 2013 at 11:18 AM.
    LucidRealm / Ship02

So because staring at my GM every day since it did a 1% fail freaking sucked, I spent another 35 million trying to affix it.. a 2nd time. People have called me insane.. and stupid! but i'm a sucker for punishing myself
    Guld Milla Affixing.. part2
    But hey, I'm over the moon that it's finally over, only cost 110million or near enough

Also, im sorry, i just had to
    Spoiler!
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

29 wind meseta fever umbra stick

a year ago I'd be cringing

Quote Originally Posted by Psycl0ne View Post
    Found my first 11* Flame Visit (フレイムビジット).... too bad I don't like launchers, but maybe ill give this a try some day. BTW I used a 100 tri booster + 250 rare booster as soon as the new boss showed up during the first run but I ended up getting it in the 2nd run..

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    your pics aren't showing
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by Psycl0ne View Post

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    There, lmftfy

Quote Originally Posted by Ordy View Post
    There, lmftfy
    thank you!
    LucidRealm / Ship02