Page 565 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 6546551555556256356456556656756857561566510651565 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,650 of 16750

guess they banned him over there
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Remz69 View Post
    1 down, 2 more to go
    Spoiler!

total cost so far : 97M (about 70 is from buying the units alone)
    Ugh I feel you, I want to get that set as well for my Braver. I'm not even close to buying 1 of these units ;-;

Good luck with the awesome set though.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arksenth View Post
    Last minute Mining Base Defense on Ship 8 with the +100% Rare Drop Boost active... I'm upset, even though we managed to get 3 runs in, only 13 10*s and no 11*s...

I got this mechgun from new EMQ...

pricechecked it... 800k

hour later

I do forest free...

And get the same gun from rogbelt....

Only after it was made worthless and non-rare by TD emq, and getting it from said emq first.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

I didn't even notice that I had my cursor on the Yasminkov 900M because it's worthless now.

To think of all of the people who spent countless hours farming Rogbelt for it when Rare Bosses first came out.

Well, yes, now it's all about the brauvint or whatever the new ZRA mechgun is called.

Soon enough it'll be some other mechgun with 6% more damage, while the old guns still kill everything but bosses in literally exactly as many hits (because we all know that everyone spends their time doing solo boss runs, making that 6% extremely important).

Quote Originally Posted by Arksenth View Post
    I didn't even notice that I had my cursor on the Yasminkov 900M because it's worthless now.

To think of all of the people who spent countless hours farming Rogbelt for it when Rare Bosses first came out.

That's pretty much how the game is though. You spend all your time farming for a great weapon only for it to be shit 2-3 months later.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Derpington View Post
    That's pretty much how the game is though. You spend all your time farming for a great weapon only for it to be shit 2-3 months later.
    *Looks at all the 9 star weapons that let him get through the game just fine with only about a third of the hassle and chuckles to himself*

Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Derpington View Post
    Of course.

There's a reason I gave up hunting spike slugger a year ago. Which quickly became worth 1k.

Nothing in this game is worth hunting unless you plan to sell it while it's still worth a lot.

Then there's the utter hopelessness of hunting it to begin with. If you didn't get it within the first 2 runs you won't get what you're looking for the next 12XX runs. I wish that was exaggerating. But really it could probably be a higher number of runs.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

I've only been investing money in weapons I know will last a long time, like weapons with JA latents or the knuckles and double saber with From Behind on them or Gekitsnata nowadays. It makes them powerful for a long time so replacements are barely necessary. I don't tend to replace things unless they're both super cheap to replace and the replacement is better by 100+ stats and/or has an incredibly useful latent. That way, I touch the fucking awful grinding system as little as possible.

I mainly invest in weapons that are unique - meaning mostly multiclass weapons.

The exceptions will be for the few weapons I use the most or need the absolute most damage out of to have them work - so I use katanas the most, and something like knuckles will sink or swim based on their omgwtf damage.