Page 631 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 13153158162162862963063163263363464168173111311631 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,310 of 16750

Spoiler!

Well...

Wow.

It happened.

Bear in mind that I hunted over 500 gwana neros (and several thousand gwanas to get to them) to not have this back when VH was "new." It was a fruitless three month hunt, and no wild nero since has dropped it either. Until now.

Oh wow. Congrats on finally getting it. Ya gonna extend it into something somewhat worth using?

I actually bought and 50'd a +10 one on the cheap not long ago but never bothered to equip it, and am reselling it. With base affixes like that though, it's really tempting to give it a go. Somehow after a long hunt, even if you buy one, the one you eventually find is always more significant.

So why the fuck does this keep happening to me and can it fucking stop now, its getting tedious and boring and now my fist hurts punching a wall
    Spoiler!
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

I gave my poor person teammate a Calceolaria Vernier on a whim and now I'm forcing him to compliment me on how pretty and nice repeatedly over and over again.

So how ridiculous is the price on ship 2?

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    I actually bought and 50'd a +10 one on the cheap not long ago but never bothered to equip it, and am reselling it. With base affixes like that though, it's really tempting to give it a go. Somehow after a long hunt, even if you buy one, the one you eventually find is always more significant.
    Well yeah that's cause of the satisfaction of your hunt truly being over.

It's nothing much, only 7m or so. That's literally nothing, but it made him so happy since he's a poor person and he has trash standards.

Sigh, poor people are so easy to please.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dnd View Post
    So why the fuck does this keep happening to me and can it fucking stop now, its getting tedious and boring and now my fist hurts punching a wall
    Spoiler!
    I .... might join you soon ..... in a few days >_<
    Last edited by final_attack; Jan 23, 2014 at 02:20 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

First place as TE/FI in a MPA full of GUs and BRs. I feel proud of myself.

Spoiler!

And for my amazing melee TE feat, I also got this...

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    I .... might join you soon ..... in a few days >_<
    I wouldnt even be that upset but, its 3 90%'s outta 4 i've failed on 11*s now and it takes the piss when its so expensive AND 20 cubes used
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.