Page 633 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 13353358362363063163263363463563664368373311331633 ... LastLast
Results 6,321 to 6,330 of 16750
    Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Gigagraph strikes again :3

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

That graph would have been even wider if I didn't decide to start using 20% and 30% boosts after the 2nd unlock.

Quote Originally Posted by Arksenth View Post
    I gave my poor person teammate a Calceolaria Vernier on a whim and now I'm forcing him to compliment me on how pretty and nice repeatedly over and over again.
    It's nothing much, only 7m or so. That's literally nothing, but it made him so happy since he's a poor person and he has trash standards.

Sigh, poor people are so easy to please.
    First place as TE/FI in a MPA full of GUs and BRs. I feel proud of myself.

Spoiler!

And for my amazing melee TE feat, I also got this...

Spoiler!
    You got my blessing that's why :P

gigu-senpai

make a graf for this terribad elysion grind:

Spoiler!

After like 30 minutes of grinding I started using 30% grind boosts and then my stockpiled 100% boost.

i would be mad at this if i was a poor person
    Karma for trash talking afterwards :P

Had some of the worst grinding streaks for the past few weeks, but when I go to finish up setting up my Calburn units with 3s Mizer I get them on first try. Attempt to do the same with Guld Milla and Xerc and also get them on first try. Attempt to make fodders for GM setup and get both after 3 total tries.

Well, okay then.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalDude View Post
    Had some of the worst grinding streaks for the past few weeks, but when I go to finish up setting up my Calburn units with 3s Mizer I get them on first try. Attempt to do the same with Guld Milla and Xerc and also get them on first try. Attempt to make fodders for GM setup and get both after 3 total tries.

Well, okay then.
    This is a short term example of how my entire last year has been.

Bad luck, bad luck, bad luck, bad luck, bad luck, here have two dupe 11*s and succeed all affixes on your first try and grind your 11* weapons in nearly record time. Then find everything you ever hunted for within two weeks.

It's like...w0t? I'm 99.9% certain there's shifting section IDs/photon fortune and I just struck gold.

But it's okay, it'll be gone in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiled_Gundam View Post
    Karma for trash talking afterwards :P
    It's okay, I'm not a poor person like some people, so I have meseta to burn!

Now let me rub your robohead for a second lightning element Elysion the next TD, please~

Quote Originally Posted by dr apocalipsis View Post
    This shite got me very angry today. Lot of known people can unlock easily potentials up to 3 with less money than I need to just +10 my crap. It is so unfair that it prevents me to make any profit from shops trying to sell full builded stuff I got from drops. As plain as that, I'm playing with a much higher handicap when I need 3M average for every +10 I try. I'm not posting here worst cases, just average ones, like this one:

Spoiler!

48 protects +1 (From +7 and upwards, 2.822.400 meseta), 5 Grind +5% (404.250 meseta). I need more resources to grind a 10* that an average joe to +10 a 11*. How can be that fair? Stupid sega, f*ck you.

Please Gigawuts, post me a graph so I can recheck my maths and measure again my losses.
    Gigaaaatsu, preaseeee!!!

3m meseta is nothing... I spent upwards of 25m on my Elysion. Maybe go make more meseta?

Gigaaaatsu, preaseeee!!!
    Hm, I thought I grabbed this one,. Maybe I just forgot to post it.

Nevertheless, here you go!

Spoiler!

Gigaaaatsu, preaseeee!!!
    You aren't alone my friend, you aren't alone. This was my grind graph for Fossil Blower during the 5% grind boost.
    Spoiler!