Page 664 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 16456461465466166266366466566666767471476411641664 ... LastLast
Results 6,631 to 6,640 of 16750

Found Deal Mail in my XQ runs the other day. No Sange yet, but I'm not giving up!

It feels like every FO and TE these days has an Elysion - or multiple Elysions. I can't enter a MPA without seeing like, three FOs wielding one, including myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Arksenth View Post
    It feels like every FO and TE these days has an Elysion - or multiple Elysions. I can't enter a MPA without seeing like, three FOs wielding one, including myself.
    Maybe. Or it could be GU/BR main who are toying with their new weapon on an alt character/class.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

RA's been one of the most fun classes I've ever played in recent times after acquiring Diffuse Shell, Impact Slider, and Aiming Shot 16. Unlike GU and BR, it's not so insanely mindless so I feel like I'm always consciously playing the game when on this class. It seems like RA has an answer to every situation it used to have problems with now. Of course, it can't cover every situation (damn mechs), but Additional Bullet finds no stronger power than on a RA/HU. 4500+ damage a hit with SS is just delicious.

If only I could say the same about HU, which is about in a similar place but without a viable set of weapons besides Ride Slas- I mean swords. They could seriously use the FI treatment.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

*raises hand* still going strong without one here and gonna be forced to buy it when trading comes arround. I don't play pure FO but hybrid with melee...maybe that's why it won't drop. (and the fact I can do 1 TD every 1-2 weeks doesn't help either)

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    *raises hand* still going strong without one here and gonna be forced to buy it when trading comes arround. I don't play pure FO but hybrid with melee...maybe that's why it won't drop. (and the fact I can do 1 TD every 1-2 weeks doesn't help either)
    I play TE/FI and I got TWO Elysions of the same element so I can tote around a 50 Element Elysion that's actually suitable for melee as well!

Maybe this game just doesn't want you to FO.

Go play GU or BR or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    3rd Elysion. My characters only have 2 hands SEGA, damn it.
    I just found my 3rd Elysion as well. The first was from Tower Defense and the other two were from Falz.

Despite being the best casting weapon by a mile, I wonder about what their trade value will be next month. It seems like there will be more supply than demand.
    Quit PSO2

For Elysions? Absolutely. You don't see anyone tripping over themselves to grind an 11* four times just to make a class remotely competent with BR or GU.

No, GMs will be among the highest demand 11*s and I don't even expect those to be worth all that much.

It's the new PP saving 11*s I expect to be moderately valuable, specifically the double saber, rifle, and possibly the sword. The talis maybe, but only due to a low supply.

Maybe this game just doesn't want you to FO.

Go play GU or BR or something.
    I wish it were that simple for everybody. My FO is stuck with a Satellite Riser, my GU is stuck with Fleetmalinka, and my BR is stuck with Dio Shigalga.

Though the game just rains fucking 10* FI rares on me all day every day, I really don't want to main that...

Quote Originally Posted by Macman View Post
    I wish it were that simple for everybody. My FO is stuck with a Satellite Riser, my GU is stuck with Fleetmalinka, and my BR is stuck with Dio Shigalga.

Though the game just rains fucking 10* FI rares on me all day every day, I really don't want to main that...
    I finally made a fi/hu because the game wouldn't stop trolling me with sabers, twin daggers and knuckles. My fi/hu got me an Elysion so she freaking paid for herself!

Also fi is surprisingly fun after all that charging all day every day nonsense or rolling all day every day other nonsense. Braver is STILL more fun than the lot of them but fo/te is my first baby so I suffer through the injustice.