Page 8 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 56789101118581085081008 ... LastLast

Found a Space Tuna. Got it to +6. This is going to be a long arduous journey to +10 I think

You should leave it as it is, because its max SATK will be 348 at +10, without SATK modifiers. An Alba Calibur might do a better job as a cheap and decent sword...That tuna is good to have, I admit, lol (inb4mesetafarming).
    Perso...! Wait...wrong game.

Picked up a Space Tuna and a leg fin unit. Ground the unit to +10 and tossed on a defensive soul. Ground the tuna to +5 though the highest it got was +6. Going to try again once I restock on grinders.

Quote Originally Posted by Crysteon View Post
    You should leave it as it is, because its max SATK will be 348 at +10, without SATK modifiers. An Alba Calibur might do a better job as a cheap and decent sword...That tuna is good to have, I admit, lol (inb4mesetafarming).
    Oh god I'm not using it for the Satk I just want to try and get it to +10 XD

I have an Alba Calibur at 10 with Power 1 and a Vita Sword with a whole bunch of stuff when I care about damage XD

I'm just using the Tuna cause well...it's a damn Space Tuna

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Derpington View Post
    Oh god I'm not using it for the Satk I just want to try and get it to +10 XD

I have an Alba Calibur at 10 with Power 1 and a Vita Sword with a whole bunch of stuff when I care about damage XD

I'm just using the Tuna cause well...it's a damn Space Tuna
    Yeah, I understand...I also got a tuna just for the lulz. A joke weapon is a joke weapon!

I have a +10 Alba Calibur wito Vol Soul + Power 3, and I guess I'll stay that way until I have a chance to get a better 8-9* sword
    Perso...! Wait...wrong game.

After having a bit of no decent rares dropping at all, I've had some unholy luck today.

- Two Daylight Scars (because lol, no hunt is complete without finding them...)
    - Two Bell Cards (one with poison, the other with a strike increase iirc)
    - Ragne Answerer (irony is that was my first boss rare in open beta)
    - Three Snorkels
    - Spread Legacy (mine sucked, and I did break down and purchase a better one...with more than 0 affixes and no element)

Hopefully this luck can keep up, but I have no idea where it's coming from. I won't complain, however...

Learned Heavenly Fall today and now other mobs are my weapons against other mobs...haha
    It came as a drop that I almost NPC'd @_@
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

Caught a sexy lobby action on the market for 200k when there were only six on market - all going for 1m. Somebody misread the number on it.

Their loss is my gain!

Yes this is a double post. Yes this is more of an anti-accomplishment.

I just broke most of the banther's claws by just guarding him to death, for 95% of the fight. After that time I got nothing but triple stomps I did nothing but guard to prevent getting chain-wrecked. Fuck you and fuck your chaining and fuck your doubling and fuck fuck fuck.

And I even got the last part for the last photon drink! Hooray!

Got my Tigredor to level 10. Decided to stay with my 14% one :/ Got a MNDI and Fang soul on it. Need to get ShootII somehow...
    Almost 10 years later. Still forever sleep deprived.