Page 867 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 3677678178578648658668678688698708779179671367 ... LastLast
Results 8,661 to 8,670 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    I wish people would stop acting like fun and efficiency are mutually exclusive.

People should also stop acting like enjoying efficiency means you're automatically an elitist douche for preferring to do things a certain way.
    I strongly feel i've already read that from you somewhere before
    it would seem you are fighting a lost battle
    hi

Quote Originally Posted by Remz69 View Post
    Nah its only a select few people who refuse to acknowledge it.
    Ship 2
    Player ID: BlankM
    Character: Mauseletta
    Youtube Channel(Currently lacking PSO2 content)

Too bad it's all true that there are people who are new/casual to the game and bring out whatever equips they feel like bringing with them.

And well, it's inevitable.. if you want to get in a good run then don't pug but go with people who can easily TD1/2 4 times

There is a difference between a casual and someone who simply refuses to learn how to play and just sucks. They won't do TACOs or make money to get "decently" geared, they won't spec in a way that allows them to deal "decent" damage, and they refuse to listen to any advice. THOSE people aren't casuals, they are bads. Casual =/= bads. THere is certainly a difference between the 2.

Whats an ares? :wacko: AlVaRo0515's Avatar

People should also stop acting like enjoying efficiency means you're automatically an elitist douche for preferring to do things a certain way.
    I know right? I play the game efficiently and I find it more entertaining than playing casually. *Checks motto*

How to make them understand that ? Maybe by only allowing players that have both class/subclass at lvl50 to play Super Hard (at least for Emergency Quest) instead of only main class. Basically, putting them in a situation where they won't have any other choice than to play efficiently to get to the end content of the game (Super Hard EQ/AQ and XQ).

I'm may be wrong but it's basically how it works in most of RPG? (playing efficiently to get to the end)

Also

Quote Originally Posted by Macman View Post

I don't ask for much out of people, as long as you have a pyroxene (or dio 9* if that's not always available) weapon that's at least +8 (very feasible with a single TACO's worth of money) then you're doing okay in my book. Ideally it'd obviously be +10 but some people fear Dudu just that much, I guess.

You mean the 600k meseta or only 100k? Because with 600k I can pretty much +40 a 10* so a 9*......, in the worst case I need 1.1k to +40 a 10*. Anyway, grinding a single weapon one time at +10 isn't much of an effort even if you go straight 0->10 without risk reduction/grind succes boost so yeah I also don't understand that fear of grinding (except for 12* weps but it's another story).

Again, "How to make them understand that?", hehe....

I mean the 100k. A -single- TACO.

200k (so 2 TACO) can get you a 10* to +10 if you use risk reduction +1 when you are at +7 (assuming you already have 10 risk +1 in stock), 100k I won't be sure, maybe to +8.

Quote Originally Posted by Remz69 View Post
    Most 'casual' people don't feel "threatened" by "efficiency-oriented" players or anything, though. It's just that when they're told, whether directly or indirectly, that they're shit and spending meseta on anything but the latest and greatest gear is 'stupid' and 'a waste of time' (which, for an interesting bit of trivia, Z-0 actually has), then, yeah, folks get a little defensive and tend to break out the torch and pitchforks.

But, it seems like animosity between the two groups is dwindling considerably.

Also, am I the only one that thinks anyone who's playing a video game is doing so casually? It's not like a life-or-death activity. Bored on a Sunday morning? Play a video game. No matter which way you play, it sounds like casual entertainment to me, but hey.

I may have done, but if you're still going to hold that against me (which was well over a year ago), that is your problem and you need to move on.