Page 900 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 40080085089089789889990090190290391095010001400 ... LastLast
Results 8,991 to 9,000 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    Re-affixed my Orocheese because Vol Soul can go away.
    God damn, congrats. Well deserved.

^Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    I've been running 250%+100% on 5 characters and elder has been giving me the finger lately with 11/12*s drops.

guess I'm not trying hard enough.

Clearly not! You need to change your main classes for whichever rare you're hunting for! Double dice rolls for a main class that can equip the weapon.
    Get the tree rdr for another 9% and premium drink for another 20%!
    Try harder for 958% drop rate chance now!

Yeah, those 3 things are what you need in order to try harder.

I've been doing 12-character runs of Elder for over a year now, and the 12* drops have only recently started to pick up (got my 7th today). Most people in my group all have 10+ 12-stars. It's all about increasing your dice rolls with more characters, boosts, and attendance.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aine View Post
    I've been doing 12-character runs of Elder for over a year now, and the 12* drops have only recently started to pick up (got my 7th today). Most people in my group all have 10+ 12-stars. It's all about increasing your dice rolls with more characters, boosts, and attendance.
    Issue with that is trying to get all 12 characters to fight elder. Unless your team has 12 characters as well and you all plan out all the elder fights. I usually leave the character I know that can solo elder for last just in case I run of people to run it with or when it expires.

Also doesn't help that victory screen takes way too much time. seriously why the fuck did they add that in the first place?

This is pretty much all I can show off with running elder with 5 characters.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by EvilMag; Sep 5, 2014 at 01:47 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    Issue with that is trying to get all 12 characters to fight elder. Unless your team has 12 characters as well and you all plan out all the elder fights. I usually leave the character I know that can solo elder for last just in case I run of people to run it with or when it expires.

Also doesn't help that victory screen takes way too much time. seriously why the fuck did they add that in the first place?
    You can stack people together if you're confident you'll be able to do x runs (e.g. two 5-character players for a total of 10 runs). The victory screen is annoying but even after they added it 12 runs was still doable with 2 minutes leeway. The biggest hurdle was the nerfs to Fury Stance and Satellite Cannon in EP3 which took a big chunk out of Br and Ra DPS.

I don't feel nearly as bad knowing that people are 5x+ running Elder and Loser. I thought that 6-12 months of 250-ing Elder/Loser with two characters without any 12*s from Elder or 11*s from Loser was poor luck, but this at least gives me some perspective. I did get my first 11* from Loser today however, and I'm glad even though it's a useless gunslash lol

This thread makes me wonder how people get so many Excubes for 30% ability boosters. Even with all of my cube income from TD I end up converting most of my profits to FUN so I can keep my shop available. This basically prevents me from reasonably attempting to 7-slot anything let alone 6-slot without putting too much on the line. I'm guessing excube collecting is much easier if you use premium for shop, but I don't want to blindly assume most people who can attempt these expensive affixes are premium users.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Glad I was able to finish grinding this up.
    Spoiler!
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Made this set after boss spam for a bit ._.b
    Spoiler!