Page 941 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 44184189193193893994094194294394495199110411441 ... LastLast
Results 9,401 to 9,410 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by Darki View Post
    How the fuck do people do this.
    by not spending meseta
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Dnd View Post
    by not spending meseta
    And how the fuck do people do this.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Darki View Post
    How the fuck do people do this.

*Protectively hugs his poor 5m account*
    Eh, selling fodders, making fodders and then selling them, getting lucky with drops. Dailies on a daily basis [rolls eyes].

Stuff like that. RNG has to play nice first, though.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

I suppose I should stop NPC-ing everything under 10* from now on. I hardly have time to put up a proper shop, though.

I was thinking the same not long ago.
    My start was daily Tacos, hit almost 30 mil just when Ep 3 arrived and fluctuated wildly.
    I was at 35 mil about a month ago, then accidentally bought some useless stuff and was suddenly at 15 mil.
    But then people actually bought my stuff and I quickly rose to 50 mil within a week.
    After that, re-selling old gear for a profit cause I bought it at a discount. I also check cirno for good 10* cause those with ja potential and decent stats are a good deal stronger than a whole bunch of 11* usually but don't cost nearly as much.
    Like Boulay Obs, Heretically, Dio Ardillo, etc.

Also, 2 characters for tacos and dailies but I will cut down on that so I may have time for more during the week.
    I'm probably gonna substitute doing any dailies more than once by doing XQs on my 2nd cause soon her new mag without 53 dex is ready and she can equip good gear.

Add some AC scratch stuff and a few client order cooldown resets (during 20% discount week for 9 AC scratch items paid by AC and giving 2.7 mil profit each, without AC you need to get scratch items with meseta and still make 1.4-1.7 mil profit).

Important is to read the market, I#d say I also got lucky with prices but as I said, buying lvl 3 potential weapons and reselling for 1 or more millions over what I spent makes a lot of profit, but as it's risky I never do it on purpose and only with gear I intended to use but then upgraded.

Finally, I finally got some drop luck and found a few things I could sell for a million or so, like two Sanges, a Red Scorpio, a Weddle Park (I had for the longest time cause I mistekked it to light).

PS: I don't do lobby actions unless they are dirt cheap cause I spent most of my time killing or chatting with people on other blocks.
    I also only use my room for support partners and desynthing / daily crafts so I don't get anything for that either.
    And I haven't found a single accessory or hairstyle spending more than 50k on even after extensively checking cirno many times.
    I do costumes but all I like are below 1 mil anyway. But I have a fuckton of them I bought myself ontop of 3 times as many I don't like which I got from AC and sell or turn into future CO CD reset tickets.

PPS: I took so long writing it more people posted.
    I am a devout follower of the Church of RNG but Dudu still hates my guts so I avoid him and don't make any fodder myself and can count on 3 fingers the times I unlocked a potential.
    I also have no luck with abilities so I never sell fodder worth more than 200k and any fodder I had worth this much (elder) is now down to 100k if I'm lucky.
    Also, I hoard. A lot. But 99% of this just means I have infinite mag food.
    But still, a lot of 9* and below are worth selling, especially cause a lot of people don't have premium and it#s the best they can get without having to find and max themselves.
    Last edited by Achelousaurus; Oct 14, 2014 at 11:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    Eh, selling fodders, making fodders and then selling them, getting lucky with drops. Dailies on a daily basis [rolls eyes].

Stuff like that. RNG has to play nice first, though.
    Just be smart and play the market.

RNG is not even a thing anymore when you can be three steps ahead of everyone else. Before the 3-4s expanding was 'mainstream' for armor fodders when they released the same unit/weapon affix bonus, you could attempt a 4s Mizer / Shoot III 4s about a tenth of what it actually costs.

Major profit came from those days until people found out what it was.
    Thanks Yoshi for the Sig!

Skilled Fighter

found my first 12* using ceresa’s tips. It is not what i wanted but it feels like an accomplishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexxy View Post
    Spoiler!

/trollface
    Those my room items dropped in the research facility works wonders.

1 to go.... this really messes with my heart-rate lol
    Spoiler!
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    I recently breached the 150 million meseta mark.
    I don't have time to amass millions of fake money ; too busy amassing real money . I did have time to make these:
    Spoiler!

I can't bring myself to make that elysion wind. I'm also waiting on a demon slayer wand. If I have to get another pristine hammer...then I will...

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnd View Post
    1 to go.... this really messes with my heart-rate lol
    Spoiler!
    Dat 59% pass rate...
    Last edited by Pugas87; Oct 14, 2014 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Dnd
    Ship 2 - Something Legit
    Pugas...BR..70..HU..66
    Maria....TE..70..BR..52
    Aiden....RA..52..HU..28