Page 942 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 44284289293293994094194294394494595299210421442 ... LastLast
Results 9,411 to 9,420 of 16750
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Spoiler!

OCD plz.

(please tell me I can do something about that leftover bar)

Seriously though, can I do anything to that bar now? Had I known, I would have emptied it out with 4* furniture, and use food devices the rest of the way.
    Monomates, I think.

Oh you want no bars.

Dunno. *shrug*

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Quote Originally Posted by aduran View Post
    found my first 12* using ceresa’s tips. It is not what i wanted but it feels like an accomplishment.

Tips?

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Vordex View Post
    Monomates, I think.

Oh you want no bars.

Dunno. *shrug*
    Yeah, I'm stuck with that until lvl200 mags

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Well I got it's Potential Latent to Lv.3 at least.. I'm not in the mood to affix it and at least it has a Mark ability on it.

Spoiler!

And I also affixed this bow but failed... I wanted to add modulator to it instead of shock..... I'll fix it much later as I don't want to spend on another 4 slot Soul Receptor weapon....

Spoiler!

Skilled Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    Tips?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...88#post3185588

I just created two more characters and run falz elder/luther with boosters. I only use those two characters for falz runs. I am pretty sure the boost week also helped.

It is sad that we have to do that to find 12* but with patience and no missing a single EQ pays off.

A couple of days ago I ran into five Gunne Ginna-gams in a row on SH Shironia free exploration, however I 630'd on my fourth. I managed to get two different saiki units though! Dunno what the chances of finding five Gunne Ginna-gams in a row are, but man, that RNG.
    Also came across two angels and a hunar while farming for the units. Needless to day, angel wrecked me more than twice, and dropped absolutely nothing of value.

Quote Originally Posted by aduran View Post
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...88#post3185588

I just created two more characters and run falz elder/luther with boosters. I only use those two characters for falz runs. I am pretty sure the boost week also helped.

It is sad that we have to do that to find 12* but with patience and no missing a single EQ pays off.
    Pays off if your lucky. It's still complete RNG and completely possible to get nothing after hundreds, if not thousands of runs. I have friends that have done nearly every Elder EQ since release with 5+ characters constantly boosting and still haven't gotten anything 12*. I also know a couple of people who got a 12* on their very first Loser. I personally have run somewhere around 1800-2000 Elders and have gotten 6 (7 boosted characters per EM). I've run 480 Losers as of this post (5 boosted characters per EM) and have gotten nothing.

RNG just gonna RNG.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Do guys just count how many losers you ran?

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    Do guys just count how many losers you ran?

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

I got the new rod from the first boosted Bal Dominus I ran into during the boost event.

I'm kind of torn between whether I'd prefer a 20% cast time reduction or the 16% more damage from the Nept Rod, though. The former certainly is better while PP Convert is active.

EDIT: Then the second Rodos gave me a Safazaria and the third the Rodos spear. I guess it must like me today.
    Last edited by Rakurai; Oct 16, 2014 at 12:21 AM.