Page 982 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 482882932972979980981982983984985992103210821482 ... LastLast
Results 9,811 to 9,820 of 16750

My first 12star weapon

Spoiler!

I die inside a little whenever I see something that isn't untekked.

That's probably the only 12* I'm semi-interested in, in any case.

I had a Psycho Wand drop yesterday and Magical Piece today. First time I've ever had those drop.
    Was using 50% Tri-boost and maybe a 50% Rare Drop today.
    The day before that I had Fal Claw and Motav drop at the same time, no boosts.

Is it normal for XH Falz to be dropping this much stuff?
    Prior to this, the only 12 star I've ever had from Falz was that gunslash. Edit: And an Elusione. Forgot about that.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Nov 23, 2014 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    I had a Psycho Wand drop yesterday and Magical Piece today. First time I've ever had those drop.
    Was using 50% Tri-boost and maybe a 50% Rare Drop today.
    The day before that I had Fal Claw and Motav drop at the same time, no boosts.

Is it normal for XH Falz to be dropping this much stuff?
    Prior to this, the only 12 star I've ever had from Falz was that gunslash.
    The increasing difficulty allows for high rarity items to drop. Also 12* and 13* can be found in the new repeatable Ultimate Autumn Quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Scale of Judgment View Post
    The increasing difficulty allows for high rarity items to drop. Also 12* and 13* can be found in the new repeatable Ultimate Autumn Quest.
    Yeah, I know that... it just seems like a much much higher rate than what I expected.
    I'm wondering if the Falz 12 stars are dropping for everybody now.

Edit: Now I got an 8-slot God Hand, while using only Tri-Boost 50%.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Nov 23, 2014 at 12:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    T> 13* Katana for Rod. . _.
    I know this doesn't go here but could you explain why you'd prefer the rod? With elemental conversion, having a low element % is going to make you lose more damage than you would when having a low element % on a non-tech weapon. You also can't use it for more than one element.

The rod doesn't seem good to me at all compared to the katana. What am I missing here?

Quote Originally Posted by Magikarp View Post
    I know this doesn't go here but could you explain why you'd prefer the rod? With elemental conversion, having a low element % is going to make you lose more damage than you would when having a low element % on a non-tech weapon. You also can't use it for more than one element.

The rod doesn't seem good to me at all compared to the katana. What am I missing here?
    Fo > Br in DPS any day of the week.

In this day and age, at least.
    Thanks Yoshi for the Sig!

13*s are not so rare that you'll lose out on element because you cant find another one easily. I've seen multiple 60 element 13* rods.

Also Force > Braver easily at the moment.

Character ID: Ayzo
    Ayzo - 75FO/75TE/75BR/75HU/75BO/75FI/75RA/75GU

Without 60 element, the 13★s are useless anyway. I've been using the Katana for a bit, and the damage is sub-par at best since the element is 37, and I haven't bothered making the weapon +40 since it's expensive and Braver isn't anything special at the moment anyway (and the latent itself isn't that powerful, it'll only really be useful once you have the weapon at 60 element anyway).

And yes, grinding 13★s is pretty expensive. 200K per grind, and the rates are definitely lower than 11★ grinding. Don't know about 12★ since I've never found one of those, but you can drop 3 levels at +7, for example. Cost me 6-7 million to get to +10 using full protects and +20% boosters and using a +7 skip, and I skipped the last grind with a 100% anyway.

To put it into perspective:

Right now I have 2 slot units (sold my old ones thinking we'd get awesome new ones with Ult/XH -- so wrong) with +60 attack on them and +60 from set effect. Katana has 95 attack from affixes.

I'm doing the same damage as I used to do with a 50 element Susano Guren with 90 attack on it, and +85 affixes on a unit set. My Kanrans only do 4,000 per hit, Sakura only does like 12,500 per hit, etc. etc.

With how the elemental system works in this game, the 12★s and 13★s are honestly a waste of time unless you're prepared to hunt for multiples of them, as you'll always get far more return from properly upgraded 10/11★s than a single found 13★, and much less work has to go into making them. Just do whatever you feel like doing to make money and spend it. (and then congrats if you find 2 of the same 12/13★ weapon with non-matching element and they don't add up to max even with a 5%!)

So in this case, elemental conversion doesn't really mean much. You need max element regardless of the weapon you are using if you want it to be stronger than your current gear, and while you do need more Rods if you want to use multiple elements, one fully upgraded Rod will probably be far more useful than a fully upgraded Katana due to Force's current power position in the game.
    Last edited by Z-0; Nov 24, 2014 at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    (and then congrats if you find 2 of the same 12/13★ weapon with non-matching element and they don't add up to max even with a 5%!)
    Already happened to me:
    Spoiler!

Not that I really wanted this twin dagger. I have my eye on a bunch of other 12-13*s though.