Page 998 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 498898948988995996997998999100010011008104810981498 ... LastLast
Results 9,971 to 9,980 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Your first lesson is to suffer through three weeks of not having sega's newly buffed PAs because of sega's brilliant design with 300% more dripfeed and time-gating.

*Goes back to hunting sakura and kanran 17*

I shudder every time I think about doing ult now because that's the only other option besides wait on the next EQ, and I'm tied of the clusterfuck and visual overload now -_-. It's just not fun.
    I got lucky with Sakura/Kanran and now I'm paying for it I've watched almost every person I've partied with during fang/xmas this week get hatou17, 90% of which don't play Br... one perosn has gotten 4 hatou17s and just plays whatever EQ is going when he's on. Meanwhile my migraine is flaring again from no sleep!

On second thought I can't take ult right now. Entered a 6/12 mpa. Anga and an army of CC immune natives. I really don't have it in me to deal with this shit. Once I get my PAs, I'm just logging on for EQs, DOs. There's a bunch of better rpgs to play than this...

The dripfeed hit some sickening levels for me to really force the game to be more 'wait on EQs' than ever before with how they handled XH+PA buffs. Nothing to do during downtime besides take up space on a popular block, and do ult. And I'm sick of ult, but I have no other choice but to do it for disks until the next EQ...
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Dec 8, 2014 at 05:14 AM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Secert World released Issue 10 last week, just in time to save me from boredooom <3

Anga farm parties have made 13* hunting a lot more tolerable for me.

That said, I recently got the title for 100 kills with nothing to show for it.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Spoiler!

1.75 level and two *12 Gunslash from nab rappy (both) later ..... still no Lv17 Katana PA Not even 1 !!!!!! Dammit, RNG.

I don't have the money to grind that super nice PP recovery purpose Gunslash T_T
    Last edited by final_attack; Dec 8, 2014 at 11:59 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    On second thought I can't take ult right now. Entered a 6/12 mpa. Anga and an army of CC immune natives. I really don't have it in me to deal with this shit. Once I get my PAs, I'm just logging on for EQs, DOs. There's a bunch of better rpgs to play than this...

The dripfeed hit some sickening levels for me to really force the game to be more 'wait on EQs' than ever before with how they handled XH+PA buffs. Nothing to do during downtime besides take up space on a popular block, and do ult. And I'm sick of ult, but I have no other choice but to do it for disks until the next EQ...
    Problem is that you are playing Ultimate wrong, hence the annoyance in playing it.

Nobody actually kills anything in it anymore. They just run around the map until Anga spawns, remake if it doesn't. You won't find MPAs of people just running around killing, it doesn't happen anymore, and if it does, it's really rare.

Personally I find the dedicated Anga parties extremely boring so I'm not bothering for now until I really feel the need to do it.

But yes, the dripfeed this time around is far worse than it's ever been, it's really sad.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

I'd say that it's more like the excitement wore off.

Quote Originally Posted by Dnd View Post
    Now I just need to find another one~ and finish grinding it x_x
    Spoiler!
    That 1337 damage.

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Bubsy?! Bubsy, is that you?! I know it's supposed to be Nyau btw, but seriously - that thing looks like a wannabe Bubsy with a Kokiri Lightsaber.

I managed to make a build around spamming namegid with elysion and pp convert. Pretty sure it could've dealt more, but seeing 44k per sec cast is just somewhat satisfying (on non element weakspot)

Still can't kill off shmode ragne though, sad

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Problem is that you are playing Ultimate wrong, hence the annoyance in playing it.

Nobody actually kills anything in it anymore. They just run around the map until Anga spawns, remake if it doesn't. You won't find MPAs of people just running around killing, it doesn't happen anymore, and if it does, it's really rare.

Personally I find the dedicated Anga parties extremely boring so I'm not bothering for now until I really feel the need to do it.

But yes, the dripfeed this time around is far worse than it's ever been, it's really sad.
    It's a combination of the fact that only Anga drops 13-stars and nobody can be bothered slogging through an elephant fight.

They mentioned on the official blog that they're planning a countermeasure to Anga farming, so if there's a 13 you want now is really the time to look for it.