Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I don't think I've ever been in a party yet where the person who joined or people already in the party didn't try to talk to me.. o:

Playing with NPCs is kinda.. boring.

I always have at least 1 space open in my parties and no one joins me
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

A bit ridiculous how you can actually fill up a party with NPC's. Almost defeats the whole purpose of the game being multiplayer and rewarding you for working with other actual people.

I just wish there was an option in the quest counter to automatically join a party doing that quest instead of always creating your own party or looking yourself for a party.

Quote Originally Posted by Rashiid View Post
    So NPCs are more than just meatshields / healbots this time?
    no they pretty much still are, but the ranger ones occasionally use weak bullet which is worth bringing them along.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariodante View Post
    Hey, so I've been running from floor to floor looking for groups to party with, and I notice ALL the time that people constantly have full parties of themselves plus 3 NPCs. COME ON, PEOPLE, LEAVE SOME ROOM FOR REAL PEOPLE TO PLAY WITH YOU. 1 NPC seems like enough; they can't do any damage so a healer seems like the only practical one.
    agreed
    a healer is all i (we?) need

Skilled Fighter

Full NPC team = max EXP per kill.

Full NPC team means 12 player limit fills up faster for more spawn for everyone, and forces more multi-parties to be generated.

Full NPC team prevents roamers who refuse to stick together. It happens a lot in free fields.

I lock my personal party when I plan for full NPC team (not like it matters).

Maybe this is why they invented the solo play blocks.

doesnt even know how to add npc people into the party lol or even invite some one X.X

Quote Originally Posted by Vylera View Post
    Full NPC team = max EXP per kill.

Full NPC team means 12 player limit fills up faster for more spawn for everyone, and forces more multi-parties to be generated.

Full NPC team prevents roamers who refuse to stick together. It happens a lot in free fields.

I lock my personal party when I plan for full NPC team (not like it matters).

Maybe this is why they invented the solo play blocks.
    I didn't think NPC's contributed to the player count when determining spawns.

Most of the time, I'm doing matter board quests or client orders, so having an NPC team works better for me since real players usually just wanna fart around in a free mission. I hate to say it, but I play the game to get things done on my character quick and efficiently, and that's usually the best way to do it.

It sounds kinda dumb, but I probably won't start partying with people until I'm done with all the matter board quests and client orders that aren't repeatable. And by then, I'll be capped at 40. I guess by that point, playing with real people will be my only motivation to keep me playing. lol
    PSO2
    Mikura: Female Human - Hunter 40/Ranger 29
    Lilith: Female Newman - Force 4
    Ship 2: Block 42

Personal blog: http://theslackerslounge.blogspot.com/