Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Do they move by themselves by glitch or were they moved by..someone.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Someone moved them a few hours ago again. Guess someone is wanting attention.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

And the servers are back up until later tonight, easy fix I suppose.

I see I see, that was unexpected.

Quote Originally Posted by TetsuyaHikari View Post
    Oh, you mean kind of like how NA PSU keeping bugs for an extended period of time despite JP PSU having them fixed months ago was SoJ's fault too?

Oh wait...
    If NA/EU gets a bugged version then its SoJ to blame for shipping this to us. Do you believe that on the NA/EU side someone will even be allowed to touch the code? Wait, what am I saying; do you believe they will ever get even a glimpse at the source code?

死にてぇ奴だけ, かかってこい!! TetsuyaHikari's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    If NA/EU gets a bugged version then its SoJ to blame for shipping this to us. Do you believe that on the NA/EU side someone will even be allowed to touch the code? Wait, what am I saying; do you believe they will ever get even a glimpse at the source code?
    Eh, SoA is just as guilty as SoJ. So, what? If SoA gets a faulty product, I can't get mad at SoA for not getting off their asses to fix it?

We saw how well that worked for PSU. I can assure you, SoJ is not the only one to blame here if the NA version is buggy.

I wonder if its to fix what I seen last night. Was sitting in the lobby and all of a sudden someone starts casting Resta. I said my WTFs and went to a Premium block and didn't go back to block 20 the rest of the night.
    EVGA x58 Classified 759 Motherboard, Intel 990X CPU @ 4.2 GHz
    Corsair 1200 watt Power Supply, 12 GB DDR3 Corsair
    3x GTX 480's in SLi, Corsair 800D Case
    Please Read, Connection Issue Template.

inb4pplthreatentoquitpso2becauseofconstantmaintena nces

AKA SilverCross/Pikachu Quatre52's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TetsuyaHikari View Post
    Eh, SoA is just as guilty as SoJ. So, what? If SoA gets a faulty product, I can't get mad at SoA for not getting off their asses to fix it?

We saw how well that worked for PSU. I can assure you, SoJ is not the only one to blame here if the NA version is buggy.
    Do you just not read what is being said? I'm gonna go ahead and assume you aren't, and hope that maybe...MAYBE, you'll read this time.

SoA can only put out what SoJ gives them. They don't get to make changes to it, they put out, what SoJ gives them. There fore, bugged version with no updates is sent, thats what they get to put out. You can hate SoA all you want, but the blame goes to SoJ.

Quote Originally Posted by DESSYX View Post
    If it's just minor bug fixes I don't see why they don't just wait until next week's scheduled maintenance to roll them out. This is getting ridiculous.
    Except that one of the "minor" bugs is the whole game patches screwing up. Or are you expecting people who had their updates fail wait until next week?