Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    I don't know about you, but I saw that huge spear and red gunslash in player shops, probably the sword too. I can't think that they are one-of-a-kind
    Same here. they aren't prizes for anything. Regular rares.

As for the new stages, I like the sky idea. Should be awesome.

The whole 'revisiting Ragol' seems like it's just rying to cater to the nostalgia fanboys of PSO, but hey, it may be cool (if they make it make sense). It looks cool so far, at least.

The Ruins, from what I can gather in the little picture there, look like a completely Lovecraftian, non-Euclidean psycho-house. Can't wait. Apparently Falz is going to be a 12-man party boss from what I've heard. YEEEEEEEEAH.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    I don't know about you, but I saw that huge spear and red gunslash in player shops, probably the sword too. I can't think that they are one-of-a-kind
    Yeah i forgot that Gunslash and Spear drop in mines, those I probably got mixed up. The sword i'm almost 100% sure of, as its in the 10 star or higher field, and those are currently unreleased (as far as I know, I dont see ten stars dropping in hard mode, 8 stars and up was really stretching it tbh for hard mode, dont even know why those all drop on such a low diff).

The partisan prize is probably the 'Ardillo' class looking partisan shown in the "?" star field of https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...KM1UtbUE&gid=3

And the Gunslash prize is probably also the "?" star Ardillo class gunslash found in the gunslash section of that english wiki. Heres bigger pictures of both of them:

All I remember is that this contest thats being held this summer would award only one of these each to the first players to accomplish this crazy task. And the weapon prizes are supposedly one of a kind, like they don't drop in the game and they're in the game data solely to be handed out once as prizes or something. I cant even imagine rushing to the boss in city, and then killing 2 Ragne solo, all in 20 mins or less. Even at level 40 that seems crazy for a Hunter to pull off. Though I would assume that they probably are awarding one 10 star of each weapons class? That would make the most sense and be the fairest.

So the first 3 hunters to pull it off would get via random selection either the 10 star sword, partisan, or wired lance (ie if the first guy won and got the sword, the wired lance and partisan would be left for the other 2 winners to win), The first 2 rangers would get one of the 10 star Launcher or Rifle, And the first 2 force would get one of the 10 star Talis or Rod. And I guess whichever class got an additional winner first on top of those, would get the 10 star gunslash? (since all 3 classes can use it). Who knows lol

I wish I had better details on the contest like how it definitely would work, but I haven't bothered looking into it (no idea where to even find that kinda info anyway, moonrunes everywhere) since my HUcast ass even at 40 with the best armor I can equip at 40 that I got lucky enough to find (that shiny feather armor, kinda Roman looking) and some of the best weapons etc, I just can't solo 2 Ragne in under 20 mins it'll never happen. I went for a strong defense in my build, with all buffs my S-ATK hits about 1350 and thats it, I wanted to have 1000 S-DEF with buffs in case newer updates brought enemies that hit too hard. I dont even know if a pure glass cannon HUcast could solo 2 Ragne in 20 mins, christ that would prob require the best gear and weapons all with maxed elements and tons of abilities.

I'd definitely love to see the video of THAT fight, just to see it pulled off haha

Edit: And this would be in Hard Mode City, so 2 hard level mode Ragnes. I should of mentioned that though its probably automatically implied since 2 normal mode Ragnes would mop up pretty fast way too easy
    Last edited by G.A.M.E.R-X; Jul 19, 2012 at 10:56 AM.

^ If its solo its gonna be quite close to impossible. Not like its hard but very time consuming

All I want is that Black Scythe! looks sick!
    Last edited by KrankItVZ; Jul 19, 2012 at 11:14 AM.

Join me PSO2 Ship 9

Parties at My Room if We Are Burning Rangers is put in.

Quote Originally Posted by KrankItVZ View Post
    ^ If its solo its gonna be quite close to impossible. Not like its hard but very time consuming

All I want is that Black Scythe! looks sick!
    Yeah thats what I mean. Even though I have good def, its not like I ever get hit by Ragnes attacks anyway, they're all so telegraphed in advance.

Its just time consuming, those legs take forever to break solo. Does anyone know if the legs break based on number of strikes, or is it definitely after a certain amount of hit points damage to them? If its strikes then I should be going to town on those suckers with my Gunslashes Serpent Air and Thrillsplosion

Quote Originally Posted by G.A.M.E.R-X View Post
    Yeah thats what I mean. Even though I have good def, its not like I ever get hit by Ragnes attacks anyway, they're all so telegraphed in advance.

Its just time consuming, those legs take forever to break solo. Does anyone know if the legs break based on number of strikes, or is it definitely after a certain amount of hit points damage to them? If its strikes then I should be going to town on those suckers with my Gunslashes Serpent Air and Thrillsplosion
    Personally I THINK its hit points. From what I've seen there has been many who used serpent on the legs for fast attacks but I can break it faster with speed rain. Well to me hit points makes more sense

Join me PSO2 Ship 9

Things other people may be interested in:

Spoiler!

Source:

Quote Originally Posted by Agrajag
    Release large icons (items, enemies, areas--a few areas are still empty because they haven't been filled in yet).
    Mags.
    Large icons from the July 18th update.
    Release icon sheet.
    July 18th icon sheet.
    Also by how the numbering of areas goes internally, the ruins will be on Naberius. Of course can't fully confirm it, but that's what it's looking like unless they break the current trend.
    Last edited by Vashyron; Jul 19, 2012 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by G.A.M.E.R-X View Post
    Feels like it's hit points to me, too. They break a lot faster when I throw a Weak Bullet on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Vashyron View Post
    Things other people may be interested in:

Spoiler!

Source:

Also by how the numbering of areas goes internally, the ruins will be on Naberius. Of course can't fully confirm it, but that's what it's looking like unless they break the current trend.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I'm going to be spending even more money now!

Join me PSO2 Ship 9