Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 111819202122 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Angry_Ryudo View Post
    Pero qué coño acabo de ver (y escuchar)?

(What did I just watch (and hear)?)
    xDDD no leavooo!!

I feel bad for the people that stayed up to play..
    Servers are still down too. :/

About less than an hour left before it goes up again!

inbe4theyfurtherextendthemaintenance. ( seriously..I've never experienced a MMO that performs consecutive maints as frequent as PSO2, but there you have it SEGA, lol)
    ”If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident.“

They seem to be back up(for now)!

yup, time to get back to work...

Akumetsu
    Ship 7 Valhalla Knights

Sega vs. Wicked Users

Guardians vs. Maintainance

WHO WILL WIN?
    Images in signatures cannot exceed 9000 pixels in width. The image in your signature was 9,001 pixels wide.

I was going to stay up last night to wait for the servers to go back online. I'm really glad I didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by ohka View Post
    i guess some people get mad when others have different opinions than they hold?
    I'm pretty sure everyone's just shocked that you would turn down multiple eras of amazing games for simple reasons such as your age and voice acting. Games that some in these forums including myself can easily argue are much better than majority of the games released today with characters and storylines that far surpass modern gaming no matter how much voice acting is thrown in.

It's more of a "are you serious?" than ZOMG YOU CANT HAS YOUR OWN OPINION.
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Quote Originally Posted by pikachief View Post
    I'm pretty sure everyone's just shocked that you would turn down multiple eras of amazing games for simple reasons such as your age and voice acting. Games that some in these forums including myself can easily argue are much better than majority of the games released today with characters and storylines that far surpass modern gaming no matter how much voice acting is thrown in.

It's more of a "are you serious?" than ZOMG YOU CANT HAS YOUR OWN OPINION.
    I have no clue what is going on in the convo as I just dropped in on your comment but personally I think voice acting is important and with a poor quality recording can diminish a games "feel". No matter how good the story, graphics, animation, etc... every aspect to a game matters. I can care less who voices who but as long as it can portray the character it is supposed to be then its perfectly fine.

Join me PSO2 Ship 9

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

WOw, 94 that bring's back the day's. That was on the tail end of SNES days since N64 was in 96, the Saturn was in 95 and PlayStation in 94. But yeah you could still get the older Consoles then for cheaper. It's just the Fad and market had completely moved on by 2 era's by then. Even tho You play'd them your era would of been with the better flashier game's of the time around 98 - 04. That would be the time period of the most influence to a person when it comes to gaming experience. later and it's mostly what the rig has and not so much on the gaming and anything before would of been little hazy or just wasn't caught up in it as much.

But yeah, like pikachief said "It's more of a "are you serious?" than ZOMG YOU CANT HAS YOUR OWN OPINION."

lol, Man this made me fell old all of the sudden. Since I remember playing on the tail end of the Atari 2600 day's with the Sega Mark III and Master System ( with daycare provider's children ) before I had gotten my NES but my era was the NES, Genesis and SNES ( with this one on the later year's ) time period's.

I miss those days, Game's had so much to them without the new flashy stuff of today. Oh well's, their still fun to play no matter when they are made.