Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Okay, well... the West is not hated. Most people in foreign countries do not even care about us enough to hate us, we're not even on their radar. At most, we are an inconvenience, sometimes a loud inconvenience. Your experiences may vary wildly from those on Ship 2, but that doesn't make you above those of us who decide to play there. It's just a game, and we're all individuals regardless of where we play, or whether we play at all.
    SERVERS DIE WHEN THEY ARE KILLED.

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    The west is hated?

I DEMAND PROOF. Because I totally hate Martians. One of them hacked so I guess I'll hate all of them, but I'm going to give the bad ones in particular names and popularity because I'm smart.

Man, screw Martians. Why are we even going to their planet?
    Well than if you hate my kind I shall hate yours, I hate humans.

This is why I'm on Ship 7.

But in any case.... INB4 ANOTHER MAINTENANCE TONIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by Metalsnake27 View Post
    This is why I'm on Ship 7.

But in any case.... INB4 ANOTHER MAINTENANCE TONIGHT
    Ship10 is peaceful too.

In all honesty, aside from Block 20, Ship 2 is also peaceful. Even Block 21 is peaceful by comparison. The English community is pretty small in comparison to the Japanese one.
    SERVERS DIE WHEN THEY ARE KILLED.

I'm having a blast on Ship 2. People are great from my experience. Sadly the malicious group stand out from the otherwise good citizens of PSO2...

Quote Originally Posted by Aewyn View Post
    In all honesty, aside from Block 20, Ship 2 is also peaceful. Even Block 21 is peaceful by comparison. The English community is pretty small in comparison to the Japanese one.
    ^This. If you ever get tired of the assholes and morons in Block 20, all you have to do is literally move to any other block. 19, 21, 22, 37, 1, it doesn't matter. 20 is more or less the only one that ever has that immature garbage.

and while I do like being in Block 20 for socializing purposes, sometimes I'll move to 21 or something, just for a more quiet gaming experience.

I can speak to that too, Block 20 really is a different place. 21, 22, and 30 have good English populations and are generally far calmer.

BUT NOPE THE ENTIRE SHIP IS BAD BECAUSE OF LIKE .01% OF ITS POPULATION WHICH ISN'T EVEN ALL "GAIJIN" ANYWAY

Quote Originally Posted by Sayara View Post
    They're pretty well aware other countries are in the game now. At least I thought so.
    They definitely are, but its more the fact that we are only in their japanese servers at their discretion, its already well known that its eng gameshark kiddies doing the lobby moving and crap. These maints are downtime that cost sega money, and they also lose potential cash when and if JP players decide to not bother with the game until the obnoxious portion of the eng community (which sadly on ship 2 is a majority of them) is removed.

In the TOU or not, if this kinda crap keeps up you're gonna be greeted with a IP ban soon enough. The games FTP and its not like Sega got 60 bucks right out the gate from everyone playing. They have literally no vested interest in continuing to allow the very tiny amount of westerners into their servers regardless of if they buy arks cash, if the majority of said westerners are causing downtime for the servers and possibly annoying the japanese community with their lobby idiocy.

It'll especially suck for me because I dont want to be forced to be stuck on the eng version with the apparently hideous eng community, but I see a region IP block to only be a matter of time at this point.

(Btw I guess it wasn't enough that I spoiler box'd and gave a NSFW warning, so someone modified my post. I had posted a screencap I found from the main Ship 2 lobby of symbol chats. Dicks, Maloo dreaming of dicks, and a very explicit 'Emergency Code: Penetration' lol.

I honestly feel sorry for you good players that chose ship 2. If it was me, even if I had invested a ton and had a well geared level 40 character, I would still bail and me and my tiny guild would keep the location of our move a secret and jump ship.

Thankfully this game is easy to play without saying a word, outside of giving a sector location of an event that requires multiparty help (Code destruction, Boss Spawns in the field). 99% of the time I play with pretty much all JP multiparties (not intentionally, its just who happens to show up in the maps) and I just have my F keys mapped to stuff like '/toge VOL DRAGON CODE DUEL AT {red}<pos>!!!' Works just fine.

Whatever pros there are of being on Ship 2 are definitely out weighed by the cons
    Last edited by G.A.M.E.R-X; Jul 20, 2012 at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by G.A.M.E.R-X View Post
    Whatever pros there are of being on Ship 2 are definitely out weighed by the cons
    Nope.jpg