Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

on PSUJP which also uses the ISAO payment system, I did not get charged until the last day of the month at 11:59:59 JST. I'm going to assume that's going to be the case with PSO2 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikura View Post
    The fact everyone that's bought AC hasn't had the transactions fully go through is what bothers me. I've never heard of a company that just sits on the money and goes "Oh...no, we won't take your money yet. We'll just sit on it for awhile because we can." Granted, I already bought some AC so I'm in the same boat as everyone else at the moment. But I think it'd be wise to wait awhile before buying any more.

Also, to the OP, I wish I could help you out. The fact your card worked before and now it isn't seems odd. And you already said you called your bank so I don't know. ;/
    Not sure how this will pan out for those of us who used branded debit cards and had said cards frozen due to their bank thinking something was fishy. I guess they'd still have the routing numbers.
    Zeota - Ship 2 (JP)
    http://twitch.tv/zeomantic

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

Has anybody thought that maybe Sega is not charging for the AC until they stop having to do all these emergency maintenances and then extend the time on the timed AC purchases. Just a thought.
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by moorebounce View Post
    Has anybody thought that maybe Sega is not charging for the AC until they stop having to do all these emergency maintenances and then extend the time on the timed AC purchases. Just a thought.
    If that was the case, surely Sega must have posted about it on their website.
    Quit PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by VectormanX View Post
    on PSUJP which also uses the ISAO payment system, I did not get charged until the last day of the month at 11:59:59 JST. I'm going to assume that's going to be the case with PSO2 as well.
    This may be the case. Thank you for this!

I just noticed that Sega accepts American Express so I tried using mine, but got the same error message. Right after that, I got a phone call from American Express. They told me I could try it again and it should go through. Sure enough, it did!

購入処理が正常に終了いたしました。

購入・確認画面に戻ります。[戻る]ボタンを押してください。
    Quit PSO2

Layan-born Newman KusaTheFonewearl's Avatar

Has anyone considered using those prepaid credit card things for transactions instead of using money right from your bank? I mean uh... with those things you can just use all the money stored on the card and then throw it away right? Wouldn't this be easier?
    (also, i haven't gotten AC yet but I plan to using this prepaid card method)

Quote Originally Posted by KusaTheFonewearl View Post
    Has anyone considered using those prepaid credit card things for transactions instead of using money right from your bank? I mean uh... with those things you can just use all the money stored on the card and then throw it away right? Wouldn't this be easier?
    (also, i haven't gotten AC yet but I plan to using this prepaid card method)
    I just bought some AC with my pre paid visa so i don't see a problem with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    I just noticed that Sega accepts American Express so I tried using mine, but got the same error message. Right after that, I got a phone call from American Express. They told me I could try it again and it should go through. Sure enough, it did!

購入処理が正常に終了いたしました。

購入・確認画面に戻ります。[戻る]ボタンを押してください。
    Glad to hear that, Inazuma! I thought that might be the problem, I had to call Chase and let them know as well.
    SERVERS DIE WHEN THEY ARE KILLED.

Quote Originally Posted by VectormanX View Post
    Yes! Thank you. For now this makes me a bit less paranoid.