Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

I've just been billed as well. Looks like it's all good.
    Expect to be charged on the 3rd or 4th of each month, same as JP PSU did.

Oh good, it's working out then. Still nothing for me though.

I'm not sure what my issue is either, few days ago before maintenance, I made multiple payments just fine and they all went through without issue, now I get the same error as the one posted a few pages back

入力されたクレジットカードで決済することができませんでした。
    クレジットカード会社に直接お問い合わせください。

I'm still not sure if its a Sega problem, or its my problem. As the payment randomly went through on the 1st when I tried to charge for swimsuit gacha, I haven't been able to charge since though. I use a Debit and have charged roughly $100 AC beforehand. I heard from somebody that the AC payment system is currently screwed (even japs are having issues paying) but I'm not so sure anymore. Also reading other threads about hidden charge limits and such, I should be technically 'unlimited'

I wanted to buy my friend a MyShop pass so he could sell some stuff without being sad of his ever increasing stack of rares (and 3 weeks of not a single myshop pass drop from FUN) But this is stopping me entirely.

Yeah, im having this same problem now. What a pain.
    PSO2 - AwesomeSauce - LVL 40 Hunter, 400 HRS
    PSO2 - Bodacious - LVL 40 Ranger, 400 HRS
    PSO2 - 鬼才 - LVL 17 Force, 100 HRS

I paid with a prepaid business debit card (Paypal Debit) and no charges hit until today. I will assume I haven't been banned in the last 3 hours. I probably won't try to buy more AC for a few weeks.

Well, my account has been blocked from buying AC with a CC (Visa at least). I couldn't use my main card, so I tried another and couldn't use it either (different bank even & never used for AC); both came back with a "refer to bank" error message. Considering I was having buyer's remorse over buying 5,000 AC and getting mostly junk items, I don't feel so bad for getting 5,000 free AC (supposedly). WebMoney works; I tried it.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

Quote Originally Posted by Kylie View Post
    Well, my account has been blocked from buying AC with a CC (Visa at least). I couldn't use my main card, so I tried another and couldn't use it either (different bank even & never used for AC); both came back with a "refer to bank" error message. Considering I was having buyer's remorse over buying 5,000 AC and getting mostly junk items, I don't feel so bad for getting 5,000 free AC (supposedly). WebMoney works; I tried it.
    They'll charge you when you least suspect it!
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kylie View Post

Probably seem problem that Midori posted back then. You can try to register a new credit card if you have (?) it may work. Then I think you can change back to old credit card again.

Also check your birth date when you register. If you registered it (fake) as younger than 18 year olds then SEGA will block your AC spend amount.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Just got billed, but here's the curious bit.

Before I knew I got billed, I went to buy another 1,000 AC to try and beat losing premium and got denied. So I went to my bank. The transactions were deducted. I went back to buy AC again, and got cleared - but forgot to select 1,000 AC so got 500 instead. I can't buy 1,000 AC, it tells me the same thing as when I tried before.

So I'm waiting to do another attempt with 500 AC. It may be they're limiting the size of transactions, but after one of them got auto-denied last time I'm waiting to attempt again. Either that or they lifted the credit card lock on my account for either 30 seconds or exactly one transaction.

Still, strange. Failing this I'll just use webmoney I guess.

edit: Alright, waited a bit after the last transaction to go through. I just bought 500 AC without a hitch. Very strange. I'd rather buy AC slowly in installments of 500 with a credit card than get charged an extra fee with webmoney, so this is how I'll be doing things.
    Last edited by gigawuts; Aug 4, 2012 at 05:57 AM.

You must be a very dodgy character if they'll only accept such small payments from you before the alarm bells start ringing...

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    Also check your birth date when you register. If you registered it (fake) as younger than 18 year olds then SEGA will block your AC spend amount.
    If you're gonna fake your info, you might as well fake your age to at least the legal age!
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.