Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Skilled Fighter

This kid's a troll.

He says "discuss," yet he's unwilling to accept anyone's opinion.

/thread.

That youtube video:
    Weapon: Tigredor +10 Fire Element 50 with ShootIII and AbilityIII affixes.
    All units have Shoot III and Ability 3 except for rear which has a soul and shoot III.
    Using the ShiftEX drink and shifta-items.
    Skill set is weak bullet level 6, Weak Hit Advance 1&2 level 10. R-ATK level 1.

I think it's more about having balls-to-the equipment more than anything. Personally I prefer rifles. It's nice to be able to move around, and for single point damage, one you get weak hit advance 1&2, standing snipe and weak bullet and start doing 5000+ on a single hit, it feels pretty nice. For missions if you have a good party then pull out the launcher and start wreaking some chaos. It's more about situation, bosses, or when you need to move AR is a ranger's goto weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tianren View Post
    It's been confirmed what that person has in that video; Weak hit advance 1 and 2 at 10, weak shot at 10, standing snipe at around 7 with a 100 Ratk Mag, using a Caseal and the strongest AR in the game (474 ranged attack without any + ratk affixes) and as an assumption, 50 fire on that rifle... Couple that with the Panthers heads become extremely weak when broken and the damage is not that far fetched.
    I have a similar spec with Just Reversal and more R-ATK and the same Tig+10, used Shifta EX and the boost. Granted, I don't have 50 fire on my rifle, but that shouldn't make his damage DOUBLE mine on the same points.

Plus. if you look at videos he posted from even a day earlier, the kill times were 5-6 minutes, and the damage was half that.

No big though, it's just a really suspicious outlier alongside his other videos.
    Last edited by JeyKama; Jul 20, 2012 at 03:23 PM.

Ship02 RA40 - Artemis (Jey)

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

Get back to me when Launchers can do this.

?PSO2?????Ra?????Part2??????? - YouTube
    That gets the golf clap.

I guess after seeing that a lot of people using a ranger will try to copy this.
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

I'm not even bothered to try and copy it as a ranger... I prefer my gunslash.

I will keep using my upper traps.No way around that.Especially since i can do more damage than that when i hit the same level.

I prefer ARs entirely for the mobility,PAs, and the intense fun of it all.

I get really bored with launchers and only switch to them for mobs and helping out a pse burst get underway.

That and i couldn't give a crap for what does more damage.It really doesn't matter cept for dps nuts who MUST do the most damage possible.

"Don't worry my friend, i am a doctor.Shame i lost my license, but you don't mind, right?"

Quote Originally Posted by Yexes View Post
    If you switched to a launcher you could do like 29032742439x more damage
    Okay please bring proof, we all have proof of how good a rifle now where's your proof?

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    Okay please bring proof, we all have proof of how good a rifle now where's your proof?
    Launchers do more damage without weakening bullet, and you can switch weapons to a launcher after you use weakening bullet. 'nuff said.

Get back to me when Launchers can do this.

?PSO2?????Ra?????Part2??????? - YouTube
    Guess I'm not the only one who does this.

Quote Originally Posted by JeyKama View Post
    There is some seriously suspicious stuff going on in that particular video, because in the rest of that person's videos, the damage done is much more realistic. He's also got the most placid Snow Banshee I've ever seen.
    Hahaha!! In every single game there will always be some noob that will cry cheat or hacks when someone does something they can't. His gear and skill build is stacked out the ass. Don't start throwing out hackusations just because of big numbers