Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1421222324

Spoiler!

omg... that's almost a perfect qoute of what my programming instructor said on the 1st day of class+^_^+ except he said
    application : asks the user to input a number between 0-9
    user : 7
    output : OK

OUR WORLD

application : asks the user to input a number between 0-9
    user : Seven
    output : crash (unless error message programed)
    your uncanny DonMakaveli +^_^+ anyway, i blame GameGuard's Swiss cheese protection more then anything Sega did+^_^+ also, all these hackers, wouldn't their time be better spent helping Agra and co. on that English patch????

Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post

omg... that's almost a perfect qoute of what my programming instructor said on the 1st day of class+^_^+ except he said

your uncanny DonMakaveli +^_^+ anyway, i blame GameGuard's Swiss cheese protection more then anything Sega did+^_^+ also, all these hackers, wouldn't their time be better spent helping Agra and co. on that English patch????
    Well no, because they aren't that type of "hackers" script kiddie might fit better. Most of them are only using a hex editing program.

Quote Originally Posted by Totori View Post
    Well no, because they aren't that type of "hackers" script kiddie might fit better. Most of them are only using a hex editing program.
    really?? accessing and modifying data server side to move NPCs with hex editors? OK, Sega, it's not 1998 anymore+^_^+ oh, and if your talking about those kids using CE to walk through walls, yeah, i doubt CE can move NPCs around outside of the local environment (and that's something GG should deal with)+^_^+

Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post
    really?? accessing and modifying data server side to move NPCs with hex editors? OK, Sega, it's not 1998 anymore+^_^+ oh, and if your talking about those kids using CE to walk through walls, yeah, i doubt CE can move NPCs around outside of the local environment (and that's something GG should deal with)+^_^+
    Yep, CE is a beast if you know what you are doing that is. Getting past GG is pretty simple. But give SEGA sometime, they'll figure something smart out, they always do after all.

This thread....

Has provided me with the best entertainment such delicious Tears and rage even brought in the lol hipster gamer. Yes this joke thread is the best thing since slice butter. Stay Free guys.