Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

A lot of maintenance. Really, how many in the past 24 hours now?

Oh well, hopefully Sega gets their act together with this; though I said that the last few maintenance periods already.

*moans and complains*

I wonder what the compensation will be for those who purchased time sensitive AC stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Firehouse1983 View Post
    Getting stupid? Oh, no...this is already WAY beyond stupid. I'm really starting to regret spending any money on AC. And, in all honesty, quit this altogether. Well, at least until the US version comes out.

Seriously, a day or two, long fucking maintenance, etc..? For people who work, like myself, this is really becoming tedious to try and do any leveling, especially if it only leaves you an hour or two before maintenance occurs. Once a week is fine...3-4? Gimme a damn break.
    Hah! The entitlement is strong with this one.

Really, though, for JP players this maintenance is fairly scheduled (during the morning-early afternoon hours, pretty far from primetime), it's the foreign players that get the short end of the stick... and even then, just the US players, since EU players are asleep right now. You cannot reasonably expect them to be able to keep everyone happy when they're dealing with a worldwide player base.

That being said, the number and length of the maintenance periods are rather ridiculous, but you can't complain about the timing when they're not targeting foreign customers to begin with.

I literally just logged in to someone going THIS IS JUST LIKE .HACK//SIGN

What the shit, this is nothing like that show, or the game.

Oh wait, it was Kanore.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalsnake27 View Post
    They kept apologizing in game today about all the maintenances, and stated they will have compensation for those who bought timed AC stuff or something like that.
    Sweet.

Eh, I think I've become jaded towards the whole maintenance business.

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

omg a free to play game that's brand new has to go through maintenance to fix the bs hackers are doing man how horrible!!!!!(sarcasm)

Quote Originally Posted by soulpimpwizzurd View Post
    i'm hoping this shows them how shitty their current hack prevention is. maybe they'll actually get a better system.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

Sure don't give a shit for some fucking talis weapon not dropping, that can wait for weekly maintenance.

Hopefully (doubtful) they actually have a fix in place for this moving npc business, otherwise saying they're taking it down because of some hacker issues just encourages the hackers to continue. And really, they have no means to just restart one block, or one ship at a time? Come the fuck on.

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

They should've called it PSU2 instead of PSO2
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

I don't really mind either way! It's annoying, sure, but as long as these problems get ironed out then that's for the best.
    SERVERS DIE WHEN THEY ARE KILLED.