Default [Solved] Game Client not working after maintenance today

My PS02 game client after done checking and update , i click on start game nothing appear even gameguard loading screen didnt appear too as i close and reopen game client many time still the same it show no error message at all, what happen?

Took me ten time to rescan updated patch till last it launch the game sucessful.
    Last edited by Taurus83; Jul 22, 2012 at 12:49 AM.

It is caused by corrupted files after the patch process..
    Im having the same problem right now with the pso2.exe. I checked the installation folder and it shows it got corrupted yet again (no symbol on pso2.exe) and game wont launch anymore.

I keep trying the rescan all files option and it downloads pso2.exe again all the time but it allways ends up corrupted :/

Since you finally got it to work could you upload the pso2.exe file somewhere so i can download it and put it in manually?

My files are getting corrupted aswell. And I try to rename the .bak ( backup files ) it creates, But I dont have acces.. And i am the god damn administrator... what is going on ??
    -:[ PSO History ]:-
    Dreamcast , GameCube , Xbox360 , PC , PSP
    PSO2 - Snitchie - Ship 02 Block 20
    Pics pics pics

I deleted the corrupted pso2launcher/updater/download.exe files. From Command screen. Then renamed the pso2launcher/updater/download.exe.bak to .exe and voila it worked
    -:[ PSO History ]:-
    Dreamcast , GameCube , Xbox360 , PC , PSP
    PSO2 - Snitchie - Ship 02 Block 20
    Pics pics pics

Quote Originally Posted by Snitch View Post
    I deleted the corrupted pso2launcher/updater/download.exe files. From Command screen. Then renamed the pso2launcher/updater/download.exe.bak to .exe and voila it worked
    I do this and i can play, but i have to rename them every time i want to launch the game, you solved the problem 100% or you have to rename the files every time you launch the game like me?

Forcer - Ship1 - Human - Hunter - Portugal

Phantasy Star Online Ep.1 // 2
    Dreamcast // PC