Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

When you have absolutely nothing left to go on and not even ad hominem will work, throw down a smoke bomb and yell "YOU'RE NOT WORTH THE EFFORT."
    That sounds pretty cool actually.

OP is surprised it's banned? lol, what.

Gonna doubt it. Going back to the name again, it's hard to believe someone that'd pick something like that would be so thick as to be surprised if they got banned. People who use obnoxious attention grabbing methods are many things, but rarely are they incapable of realizing that someone wouldn't appreciate their being obnoxious. This person isn't (completely) stupid; they're just making themselves out to be a victim.

I basically take threads like these the same way I take threads claiming "X game company took my internet money and temp banned me for RMTing but I never RMTed!!!??"

99.9% of the time within 5 pages they admit to RMTing, but say it was only a little (because 100x the average player's balance is a little). The other .1% of the time they stay strong, and rarely - very rarely - it turns out they actually didn't and then they get the ban lifted with the money returned.

Be cautious at first, but be ready for damning evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Geistritter View Post
    Gonna doubt it. Going back to the name again, it's hard to believe someone that'd pick something like that would be so thick as to be surprised if they got banned. People who use obnoxious attention grabbing methods are many things, but rarely are they incapable of realizing that someone wouldn't appreciate their being obnoxious. This person isn't (completely) stupid; they're just making themselves out to be a victim.
    This, pretty much exactly. She's crying now about it, but she knew it was a risk when she did it, anyone with half a brain would. So unless she's professing to be incredibly stupid, then she's basically just trying to play the helpless victim, and it doesn't really fly in this case, on any level.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    I basically take threads like these the same way I take threads claiming "X game company took my internet money and temp banned me for RMTing but I never RMTed!!!??"

99.9% of the time within 5 pages they admit to RMTing, but say it was only a little (because 100x the average player's balance is a little). The other .1% of the time they stay strong, and rarely - very rarely - it turns out they actually didn't and then they get the ban lifted with the money returned.

Be cautious at first, but be ready for damning evidence.
    I already posted the damning evidence on page 8 and 9.

Either way, I'm happy that annoying people and AFK'ers are being banned (if even temporarily, and even if they're "being taken advantage of"). Want to AFK for hours on end? Go to your room or someone elses room and do it..Or log out. Want to be annoying in the lobby all day? Do it in a Team chat with people similar to you, there definitely isn't a shortage.

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzo View Post
    I already posted the damning evidence on page 8 and 9.
    I know. I think I even replied to it.

Obnoxious Gaijins wondering why we dont have global servers thread lol.

And yes, ethically we are perceived as guests, have some manners and act like one.

ohwaitlol.