Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Out of curiosity sexyslut, did you buy anything with AC? I'm wondering if the instabans are only for F2Pers (maybe even just non-JP F2Pers), and if paying customers are getting more of an investigation than just a look at a screenshot.

From what a more Japanese member of the Fro Council has told me, the system will actually auto-ban you if X amount of grief reports are made, but idunnolol.

She also offered to type up an appeal in Japanese if you want me to bug her for one.

EDIT: sexysluttybitch right? Yea, I've seen you out in space on several occasions. As well as a bunch of other AFK dancers.
    Last edited by HFlowen; Jul 22, 2012 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sexyslut View Post
    Is ban permanent? *breaks down into tears and cries*
    It could be idling in the lobby and having someone move your avatar out the window, pictochat art, or for being so unnaturally... endowed. You can call them real all you want, but until I PERSONALLY check you for, ahem, cancer, we won't know for sure!

Best thing to do is appeal. Make sure it's in Japanese. Better if you can find a japanese speaker to write it for you to copy and paste. Google translate, for something like this... will.. probably not work.

Do let us know what happened! ;_;

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

Yes I did buy AC. x.x

@HFlowen

REALLY!?!?! She would do that for me? I would be greatly indebted! And yea I'm SSB in game.

Quote Originally Posted by sexyslut View Post
    Yes I did buy AC. x.x

@HFlowen

REALLY!?!?! She would do that for me? I would be greatly indebted! And yea I'm SSB in game.
    This is Keyo's pso-w account, but I don't think she's used it. Leave a message, I'll bug her in game when she wakes up.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/member.php?u=74854

Oh geeze they're banning paying customers who aren't even hacking, this is pretty bad then.

I was wondering why I hadn't seen you around today. D:
    Would me writing an appeal as well to help get her unbanned do anything?
    I know we don't know each other very well, but I see you all the time in the lobby~
    If anyone has a link to how I can send an appeal, please share!

Quote Originally Posted by pikachief View Post
    that's what she got banned for. Apparently people who just sit AFK in the lobby have been getting banned. I've seen multiple warnings from people here saying not to AFK for this reason, but I have no seen it enough for it to be totally aware by everyone :/

Sorry, I don't know if its perm. or not.

(I'm also unsure on the exact reason why)
    Players are being banned because a couple of brats are somehow putting them outside the ship and then reporting THEM as hackers. It doesn't matter if you're AFK or not. It doesn't matter if you've purchased AC. It doesn't matter to those idiots at Sega that these reports are coming from two arseholes who have been previously banned for cheating (I have no idea how they're back in the game, same ID and everything). On your screen everything will appear normal, to everyone else you'll be outiside, most likely dancing.
    The only way the vicitim will know they've been placed outside is if someone tells them.

Sorry to hear this has happened to you as well, SSB.

OK, sent Keyo a message.

@BRS

This is the page I think for that kinda stuff. :C I R SO SAD :C

https://ssl.pso2.jp/players/support/.../?mode=inquiry

@Edit - Well I guess I'll get a second shot when the NA version is released. Not all hope is lost!

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

So from now on people should log out, go to their room if they are premium or create a game, lock it and sit in the camp ship to go afk. Only way to be sure you won't get moved.

Also these two hackers move to other blocks as well. Someone in my guild saw one of them at the gate in block 21. Be warned.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.