Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Can't say as I'll miss seeing that name around.

Quote Originally Posted by KEV1N View Post
    Players are being banned because a couple of brats are somehow putting them outside the ship and then reporting THEM as hackers. It doesn't matter if you're AFK or not. It doesn't matter if you've purchased AC. It doesn't matter to those idiots at Sega that these reports are coming from two arseholes who have been previously banned for cheating (I have no idea how they're back in the game, same ID and everything). On your screen everything will appear normal, to everyone else you'll be outiside, most likely dancing.
    The only way the vicitim will know they've been placed outside is if someone tells them.

Sorry to hear this has happened to you as well, SSB.
    yes i know, but so far I've only heard this happening to people who are AFK. particularly AFK dancing.
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Oh geeze they're banning paying customers who aren't even hacking, this is pretty bad then.
    Your money is no good here stranger, keep walkin'.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that maybe it had something to do with your offensive name and sexually-themed pictochats, and not you hacking or AFKing or anything like that.

Lobby 20 is certainly a lot cleaner.

I feel like the hackers did us a good thing by making it a bannable offense to be seen out the window.

No offense.

Now people that chill in the lobby have a high % chance of actually being in front of their monitor so they can run around and talk instead of stand in one place and be boring husks.
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2

Not too broken up about people getting banned for insisting on standing around doing nothing for hours at a time and wasting bandwidth either, but that's another matter.

Sega's killing lobby afking after a decade.

It's the most amazing thing to ever happen to PSO lobbies.
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2

If that's the case, I like how instead of implementing an idle disconnect timer (which could be worked around with a macro, sure, but most wouldn't bother setting one up) they just up and ban people instead.

Classic Sega.

Either that or it's just like old times where you're one hacker away from losing everything.

Again, classic Sega.

Moving resets your position if someone moved you outside right?

Lobby rats finally getting the ban they deserve for cluttering up the server? Thank you based Sega