Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

as much as I love my 3DS and other game systems, I would like PSO2 to stay in the PC/Sony family for now. less hassle on their end and less crazy on ours.

Considering that ex troopers and MH runs fine on the 3DS, pso2 would be possible. But we all know, dreamcast 2 or burst.

If anything, the Vita and smart phones may have it. MAYBE, that is. Any who I would much rather prefer a PC only PSO2. After it would be much simpler to run it than way that multi-platform it.
    PSO2 Characters: Dragon Kong, Eria Veltrus, Acro Kaiser, and ship 2 character Darse.
    I am found on ship 10 and 2
    I am a wondering man shrouded in darkness, yet the light of love still keeps me tamed.
    ~The Beauty of Annihilation is everyone I go~

*Grooooooooooooooan

I think everybody knows how I feel about threads of this nature. So I'm just going to leave this mark here, and everybody can just use their imagination as to what I would say.

Vita, if it's cross-platform and takes DLC. Especially so if it comes with content unlocks that work for existing PC accounts; I can see things like extra races, which might be AC content for the PC, being available for free to anyone who buys a new copy of the Vita version.

Nintendo systems, in my experience, have the worst internet connections for content downloads. It's probably the Ninty E-shop, thinking about it, but even knowing that I wouldn't want to pay full price for a PS game on the current 3DS hardware, which could have been a really cool system if they'd waited another year or two before launching it.