Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Leaders are leaders.

If you don't like the way they steer the ship, pilot your own.

Best advice I can give.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    >OP makes a thread to discuss certain players that are taking up game space. He/She apparently kindly asked them to removed the NPCs and he got snarled at or something.

>But instead of people agreeing or giving useful advice, everyone attacks the OP and turns it into OP being immature him/herself, for whatever twisted self righteous reason people can come up with just to have an excuse to attack someone...

The hell's wrong with you people?
    It was the way Sniper came off. They were raging and acting immature while calling everyone else immature. I understand they're upset, it was just too angry.

死にてぇ奴だけ, かかってこい!! TetsuyaHikari's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    The hell's wrong with you people?
    In case you missed the OP's post, I'll condense it for you:

"WAHHHH! WHY WON'T PEOPLE PLAY THE GAME BY MY RULES?! IT'S ALL ABOUT ME AND WHAT I WANT!! ANYBODY THAT SAYS OTHERWISE OBVIOUSLY DOESN'T HAVE A POINT, THEY'RE JUST WANTING TO INCREASE THEIR POST COUNT!!"

I mean, really. It's ridiculous. I don't know why he-no. Ya know what. I'm done.

Spoiler!

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TetsuyaHikari View Post
    In case you missed the OP's post, I'll condense it for you:

"WAHHHH! WHY WON'T PEOPLE PLAY THE GAME BY MY RULES?! IT'S ALL ABOUT ME AND WHAT I WANT!! ANYBODY THAT SAYS OTHERWISE OBVIOUSLY DOESN'T HAVE A POINT, THEY'RE JUST WANTING TO INCREASE THEIR POST COUNT!!"

I mean, really. It's ridiculous. I don't know why he-no. Ya know what. I'm done.

Spoiler!
    Whut

If that's what goes through your heads that'd explain what's wrong with you people. :0

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by TetsuyaHikari View Post
    Ya know what.
    it's not a childish behaviour contest
    Duck TalesNeifirst [ship 2]

From my experience, people who like to throw the word "immature" or "childish" around usually have been called such themselves, so maybe they feel like they have something to prove, lol. As someone who used to think similarly, let me just say that none of this is worth wasting your breath over, you're not going to convince the other guy of your point, I promise you that much lol.

I think this thread (including me) is just filled with people who argue...for the sake of arguing. Maybe its fun? Maybe you're serious...maybe joo be trollin. But i think we can all agree...at the end of the day. We all lose because this thread and its posts are hilarious.

Fizz Gaming Stream - Xbox360/PC [Click Here]
    My Portfolio [Click Here]
    Core i7 920 @ 3Ghz
    EVGA GTX 670FTW
    3x4 12GB DDR3 @ 2000Mhz

So the epic saga continues? Just woke up and headed for school, haha.

I think there isn't anything wrong trying to convince someone of something, as long as it's valid and it's for positive reinforcement, but the methods and wordings more often than not tend to cause their messages to be... blurred summat (._.)

Ship 10, Block: Whichever one I end up in.
    Found an avatar that looks like my character XD

Quote Originally Posted by GrieverXVII View Post
    I think this thread (including me) is just filled with people who argue...for the sake of arguing. Maybe its fun? Maybe you're serious...maybe joo be trollin. But i think we can all agree...at the end of the day. We all lose because this thread and its posts are hilarious.
    Guilty as charged. 2 more hours to kill before work ends.

This thread..., oh this thread.

I'll come out clean and say that the person the OP is referring to is me. I decided today to join a populated Multiparty game and farm for meseta with my lesbian girlfriend business partner Echo.(...what? I can dream can't I?) upon making it to were the other party. I was kindly asked to remove Echo from my party. I remembered all the Anti-NPC threads and moaning and thought about being an asshole for a game in spit of it. so I told them *Echo is my home girl, She stays*. But oh my goodness.... Pliskin and his/her friend asked again for me to remove Echo and I was like *insert snappy witty remark.... I forgot what I said*. I had a good laugh at His/Her friends reaction. the game went silent for a bit until Pliskin brought it up again. "You still have that NPC with you?..." then they started making the insults and started calling me a child and Echo a loli. which somewhat made my blood boil because me and Echo are far from those names and labels. I was having quite a good laugh though. I was like *all this over 1 NPC? lol?* game went silent again after the insults ended. then I see this thread and its reply's. Good show. what Pliskin refers to as "Childish Behavior" was actually intentional tomfoolery.

but really, some people are slightly sentimental about some NPC's like me and Echo. some people may even be sentimental about Afin. deal with it. and I didn't like how I had to remove Echo just to appease some random assholes invisible no NPC clause. I left my game Unpassworded and only brought Echo. I guess next time I'll bring Lisa and Patty with me and we can sing Christmas Carols and Lullaby's on your doorstep Mr. or Ms. Pliskin.

and to everyone please...
    Spoiler!

are we done here? probably not now that I finally posted my side of this. :/
    Last edited by Valkyrie Lovrina; Jul 23, 2012 at 05:07 PM.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic69435_11.gif
    (Location: Ship 2)
    busy getting my life sorted out.