Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Iroquois Pliskin View Post
    Calling someone bad at the game for not understanding that isn't really a complaint it's just a warning for others, and the password on multiparty shouldn't be necessary for people who are mature.
    wat

Scarlet / ID:aurly; Shock Nurse @ Ship 2!

I thought part of being mature was learning how to accept things and not cry like a baby when you don't get your way?

How is them screwing their own self me crying like a baby? why would I care it's a warning either take it or gtfo don't post something useless in this thread just to up your post count, dumb trolls will be trolls. I can tell you act that way too much like the 360 community.
    PSO 2 Chararcters:
    Sniper Wolf- RA/HUnewearl main PHnewearl (current)Ship 02 (CBT participant)

Proud leader of Newearls Luv PP

How is them screwing their own self me crying like a baby? why would I care it's a warning either take it or gtfo don't post something useless in this thread just to up your post count, dumb trolls will be trolls. I can tell you act that way too much like the 360 community.
    Well, what if their raising the affecting of the NPC for the items that NPC gives?
    Why should their method of play be any more "wrong" then your method?
    As long as they aren't modifying the client or ingame system through external mean.

How is them screwing their own self me crying like a baby?
    I think what they meant was, if one is "mature" enough, one would just shrug it off and drop the discussion after (or soon after) the initial rant, instead of keep on arguing about it in a defensive way.

Just how I view it, though.

they are preventing others from enjoying and benefiting from the farm, sorry I thought nice people still played this game, and as I said before it wasn't the NPC itself that's the issue it's the player and the negative attitude they have, it's the kind of attitude that spreads like the plague.
    PSO 2 Chararcters:

@Sizu I get the raising the affection thing, but if they wanted that they would be doing semi-speed-S-Rank-Runs instead of farming, and I think what Pliskin is saying is that this was a farming multiparty, in which the other person's NPCs took space which could have been for other people to benefit from. That and apparently they were pretty rude about not wanting to remove their NPCs.

@Pliskin I get you're (putting it nicely, don't hit me DX) upset over it, and you not be thinking all that straight from the lingering annoyance, but maybe the previous posters just didn't understand the context of it all. You have to explain it to some before they get what you're saying, methinks. If you have to, just post exactly what they said and let the others be judges too.

I think everyone deserves to play however they want to play. What gives anyone any right to bash players for soloing with bots? It's not their fault they got thrown into the same multiparty.
    Hunter - Ship 02

Uh...ok this is new to me. How does inviting NPCs block other parties from joining? Also, why would this be a problem if you don't know the other players, and just want to solo farm/finish CO?
    Almost 10 years later. Still forever sleep deprived.

Quote Originally Posted by Risuo View Post
    @Sizu I get the raising the affection thing, but if they wanted that they would be doing semi-speed-S-Rank-Runs instead of farming, and I think what Pliskin is saying is that this was a farming multiparty, in which the other person's NPCs took space which could have been for other people to benefit from. That and apparently they were pretty rude about not wanting to remove their NPCs.

@Pliskin I get you're (putting it nicely, don't hit me DX) upset over it, and you not be thinking all that straight from the lingering annoyance, but maybe the previous posters just didn't understand the context of it all. You have to explain it to some before they get what you're saying, methinks. If you have to, just post exactly what they said and let the others be judges too.
    ah no just kind of expressing my thoughts over it and yes, this. We have been farming the Area 2 for quite some time now, probably 5+ hours it's really good map anyone is welcomed to join if there's room.

Quote Originally Posted by oifjustus View Post
    I think everyone deserves to play however they want to play. What gives anyone any right to bash players for soloing with bots? It's not their fault they got thrown into the same multiparty.
    Well the thing is I'm pretty certain this player joined the multiparty, not just created their own. Full multiparty = other players can't join, and NPC take up spots in the multiparty.

Quote Originally Posted by Limbo_lag View Post
    Uh...ok this is new to me. How does inviting NPCs block other parties from joining? Also, why would this be a problem if you don't know the other players, and just want to solo farm/finish CO?
    They aren't just trying to solo farm/finish CO seeing as we have been traveling as a group for the entire time.

Well i'm done selling to the vendor back to the farm.
    Last edited by MelancholyWitch; Jul 23, 2012 at 09:11 AM.
    PSO 2 Chararcters: