View Poll Results: BUY or GRIND?

Voters
102. You may not vote on this poll
  • BUY FROM PLAYER SHOP

48 47.06%
  • GRIND MYSELF

54 52.94%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

personally, i've come to realize the whole system seems broken. to actually make decent meseta in this game, you have to spend quite a bit to tweak something good, to be great. then you want profit, so because everything from grinding to attribute changes costs meseta and sometimes ridiculous amounts, people re-sell for really high amounts.

I feel like i'm constantly asking myself, how the hell do i make decent meseta to upgrade my gear :\ you can burn through 2 mil meseta just trying to get one weapon to +10 or attributes and not even succeed, but when you do...how can you even sell it on the auction while making profit? i...just don't understand the design behind all this. I love this game, but so far the attribute/grinding and auction house system has me the most frustrated. what am i misunderstanding?

Fizz Gaming Stream - Xbox360/PC [Click Here]
    My Portfolio [Click Here]
    Core i7 920 @ 3Ghz
    EVGA GTX 670FTW
    3x4 12GB DDR3 @ 2000Mhz

I picked Grind.
    So far, I've grinded several 8 star weapons up to +10. Some I had little to no difficulty, and others I had great difficulty. So there's some balance in it all. 2/5 times I tried to grind an 8 star weapon from +9 to +10, it has failed. I have fairly good luck at that point.

I'd say buy. Especially with the amount of meseta it takes to grind higher end rares.

Heck I can deal with the grinding, and even the slow meseta farm (much, much better prices than D3). The only thing that really annoys me are the item stat requirements. It basically means "spend money on AC and get a new mag, or enjoy playing your class without access to high end gear". Really should have been dependent on level, instead.
    Almost 10 years later. Still forever sleep deprived.

For some reason i have horrible luck with finding rares but i have good luck with grinding them.
    30 vader runs -> no Strauss.
    "fuck this *buys from player shop*
    Grinds to +10 with remaining 100k