Page 1 of 52 12341151 ... LastLast

Default Raising Awareness to the Banning Issue!

I know that there was a topic about this yesterday. The hackers are moving players while afk and then reporting them for being outside the ship. I was just online less than 5 hours ago and left to get some rest so I could feed my MAG when I got back. My screensaver comes on after an hour of being idle, and it makes my client close. The thing is, I wasn't even in the lobby of B20. I was in a lesser populated block [I think 6 or 7] and in the very back of the shopping area where hardly anyone goes. When I came back only a handful of hours later, my client had been closed as I expected, but my account was banned~

But anywho! I'm not upset or anything, just bummed because I just got my MAG to 30 two days ago and I was almost level 19! D: This post is more of an eye opener. These guys aren't going for high or low levels in particular, just anyone and everyone they can get their hands on long enough to take a screenshot and report. I've already made another account and will be happily playing again after lunch~

Everyone, just keep an eye out. Even though I thought I was safe in a mostly empty block, I still got moved and hacked in a very short amount of time.

Edit: G.A.M.E.R-X and a few others have mentioned that after 5 or so reports, a player is automatically banned. Does anyone have any solid proof of this? Links to an official page would be greatly appreciated! <3
    Last edited by MissMalice; Jul 23, 2012 at 02:19 PM.

Got it. Only afking within a camp ship from now on.

Really, though, they should have fixed that along with the NPC moving crap... *sigh*

Eh....I thought they fixed this with the latest update :/ Bad luck....
    Almost 10 years later. Still forever sleep deprived.

Yeah. Definitely go to someones room or simply log off until Sega addresses this issue... better.

Just go AFK in your room, or a friend's room if you're not a premium member. Problem = solved.

Here's a tip for when you make a new account: avoid Ship 2 like the fucking plague. It's devolved into a wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Maku View Post
    Here's a tip for when you make a new account: avoid Ship 2 like the fucking plague. It's devolved into a wretched hive of scum and villainy.
    Nope.

after 20 failed maintenances SoJ just decided to ban everyone remotely involved with 'being outside the window'

japan: over 99% conviction rates

what epic japanese video game did you derive that quote from

you remind me of my favorite jrpg characters by saying that you know ^_______________________________________^
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2

I actually don't know how to go to someone's room. D: Never really tried to figure it out though since I didn't have a lot of friends... But yeah, I just find it so weird since I almost always close my client before bed manually~ I'm practically a nobody in the community and was still targeted. xD

Edit: I'll probably stay on Ship02 for the time being~ I was on ship10 for a while and it was a pain trying to buy items I needed from player shops because the supply didn't meet the demand. D:
    Last edited by MissMalice; Jul 23, 2012 at 12:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MissMalice View Post
    I actually don't know how to go to someone's room. D: Never really tried to figure it out though since I didn't have a lot of friends... But yeah, I just find it so weird since I almost always close my client before bed manually~ I'm practically a nobody in the community and was still targeted. xD
    So, you're saying you were logged out and you were still moved? That doesn't seem possible.

Or, what do you mean when you say you "closed the client"?