Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 24249505152

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet_Moon View Post

I could take a dig and name names of who is punching who, but I certainly won't.

Still no word from Sega. But at this point, I've given up hope on actually getting information about WHY I've been banned. >__> I wouldn't even care if I stay banned forever, I just want to know why.

Anywho. I guess the moral of the story is:

Buttercups are always giraffe. /SegaLogic

Quote Originally Posted by MissMalice View Post

Still no word from Sega. But at this point, I've given up hope on actually getting information about WHY I've been banned. >__> I wouldn't even care if I stay banned forever, I just want to know why.

Anywho. I guess the moral of the story is:

Buttercups are always giraffe. /SegaLogic
    It is a shame you were, you seems such like a good person. Some people have been able to to get back on after 3 days from what i read in ship 2 for study reasons of human behavior on mmorpgs.
    PSO2 Characters: Dragon Kong, Eria Veltrus, Acro Kaiser, and ship 2 character Darse.
    I am found on ship 10 and 2
    I am a wondering man shrouded in darkness, yet the light of love still keeps me tamed.
    ~The Beauty of Annihilation is everyone I go~

Come on guys, keep this on-topic please. Thank you.
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106

Quote Originally Posted by Darse View Post
    I do believe a few people, a lot of people I have seen may have been ban yet.
    On top of all this arguing, I visited Ship2, for study reasons. It seems trolls are not on the rise. *insert troll face* So if there is a report option with auto ban feature, then could lead to so many things. Seeing this one guy who has no name, who is hall name Mr.No CAST with name of space bar. was talking about his friend kicking people off, apparently. Seeing how this tread is a massive long argument that i think seems to be... I do not know anymore.

@ squall179: I am still however wait for that poker game., maybe it will be black jack. and yes challenge accepted, lets go for 100 pages, maybe. next to 200 then so forth maybe we will have quote over nine thousand quote.
    See this is what I'm talking about.

You cited a claim with no evidence, that you weren't even sure of yourself by using the word "may".

Then you even bothered to mention Yexes, the lobby 15 year old idiot who just says anything and everything to get a rise out of people to passively almost create a rumor right here in this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzo View Post
    See this is what I'm talking about.

You cited a claim with no evidence, that you weren't even sure of yourself by using the word "may".

Then you even bothered to mention Yexes, the lobby 15 year old idiot who just says anything and everything to get a rise out of people to passively almost create a rumor right here in this post.
    Why thank you for going and fixing my mistakes, and telling me of things, and I stayed up for like 30 hours trust me being up that long, you tend to not care how you sound or what you type.
    PSO2 Characters: Dragon Kong, Eria Veltrus, Acro Kaiser, and ship 2 character Darse.
    I am found on ship 10 and 2
    I am a wondering man shrouded in darkness, yet the light of love still keeps me tamed.
    ~The Beauty of Annihilation is everyone I go~

Closing this thread since it has long served its original purpose.