Page 34 of 52 FirstFirst ... 243132333435363744 ... LastLast

Just to make sure this is clear... and to make sure this is known...

Credit card billing is handled by ISAO not by Sega. Sega could probably get some information from ISAO, depending on their agreements etc. Though I am not familiar with the business practices in Japan.

Though since SEGA has ISAO doing this... I doubt they are going to spend the man power needed to handle this situation. This would instead be ISAO's responsibility.

ISAO could take action, but ISAO has a track record of not doing so... though who is to say that won't change?

Just wanted to add that.. though I am behind on the thread so I apologize if this has already been said.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana-Chan View Post
    Umm, I do not even know what the problem is here. First of all, advanced notification is warning right? Secondly, they say that they can ban without telling you and they are and you find it odd that they are using their right to do that?
    This is obviously going over your head. I'll try to explain more clearly. Advanced notification. Notifying in advance. Letting people know beforehand. That is a warning correct? A warning before a ban. I am not talking about a warning before a ban. I'm talking about an "You have been banned for X reason" e-mail. It's not beforehand, it is after the fact. Kind of like when you've been arrested you are told "You were arrested for X reason" as opposed to a warning beforehand, or advanced notification like, "If you don't stop this you will be arrested." The arrest will have already happened, so it can't be ADVANCED notification.

Generally companies will tell you what rule you broke that resulted in the ban, or at least notify you OF the ban itself. Zero e-mails have been sent that I'm aware of.
    PSO2:
    Kirukia/Mistral
    Ship 2
    Gun Valkyrie

Quote Originally Posted by Kirukia View Post
    This is obviously going over your head. I'll try to explain more clearly. Advanced notification. Notifying in advance. Letting people know beforehand. That is a warning correct? A warning before a ban. I am not talking about a warning before a ban. I'm talking about an "You have been banned for X reason" e-mail. It's not beforehand, it is after the fact. Kind of like when you've been arrested you are told "You were arrested for X reason" as opposed to a warning beforehand, or advanced notification like, "If you don't stop this you will be arrested." The arrest will have already happened, so it can't be ADVANCED notification.

Generally companies will tell you what rule you broke that resulted in the ban, or at least notify you OF the ban itself. Zero e-mails have been sent that I'm aware of.
    Ouch, how insulting.
    Last edited by Ana-Chan; Jul 25, 2012 at 03:00 AM.

The Original Space Cowboy
    I could be two-steppin, or ravin' to trance...

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    Well, I certainly haven't got banned yet
    I'm terribly sorry, I'm about to derail this thread so hard.

But the fact that people use SoJ's address is just amazingly funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana-Chan View Post
    Ouch, how insulting.
    It did sound derogatory, I apologize for that.
    PSO2:
    Kirukia/Mistral
    Ship 2
    Gun Valkyrie

Anyway, I guess this is one great case of where you assume everyone knows something. From what I remember, if you break the terms of a contract, one party is not obliged to notify the other of the reasons why. Since Japanese contract law is pretty similar to US and UK contract law, then it seems as if this is also in it.

Just found this thread. So as a review: if you're going to afk do it in your room (and make it private), or lock your party and afk in the camp ship. What surprises me is that appealing has no effect. What steps have you taken so far?

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok_ View Post
    I'm terribly sorry, I'm about to derail this thread so hard.

But the fact that people use SoJ's address is just amazingly funny.
    Hi

I didn't know what Tenso was, so I was a tool and copied the address they supplied on these forums, ha

This is like one big debating argument that may have no end anytime soon.

Any who, if there is email comferming anything, then how will we ever know the truth behind it all, yes there are hackers moving us around like toys while AFK, but I still would like to know more of the official reasoning behind these unjust bans of cruel nature. Then again we all do, and we may never know, unless SoJ decides to shed light on their own accord. Anyways, I shall go find this Adress and use it, maybe that will aid me in getting some nice AC. Also there could be something else could be going on, or this is all going over our heads as well. There is always a unknown factor in everyone problem with no straight forward answer, no?

I am still new to this problem, without it happening to me, so do feel free to disregard what I say, I just might be rambling.
    PSO2 Characters: Dragon Kong, Eria Veltrus, Acro Kaiser, and ship 2 character Darse.
    I am found on ship 10 and 2
    I am a wondering man shrouded in darkness, yet the light of love still keeps me tamed.
    ~The Beauty of Annihilation is everyone I go~

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

ITT: Hey people are getting banned let's have a productive discussion about preventing more from happe-

"NO LETS DENY THE WHOLE THING AND ARGUE ABOUT IT LIKE TEENAGE GIRLS!"

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.