Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

People need to learn how to log off. Pretty much no reason to AFK for more than 10 minutes at the most. If you're dead set on being logged in as you're doing something else away from your computer for some reason...AFK in a room.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    So, you're saying you were logged out and you were still moved? That doesn't seem possible.

Or, what do you mean when you say you "closed the client"?
    I mean that normally I just close my client/log out before bed. But on occasions I'll stay logged in and afk so when I got back, I could feed my MAG. Today was just one of the days I decided to stay logged in. c:

I bet ten rubles it's only a matter of time before the hackers get into My Rooms and continue their reign of terror therein...

Quote Originally Posted by MissMalice View Post
    I mean that normally I just close my client/log out before bed. But on occasions I'll stay logged in and afk so when I got back, I could feed my MAG. Today was just one of the days I decided to stay logged in. c:
    Oh, I see. Yeah, like Shakuri said, if you're gonna be idle for longer than about 1-15 minutes, just log out or go to your room (friend's room if not Premium). The worst thing that could happen is that you lose your place in B20 (or wherever you were), but hey...better than being banned. Sorry it happened to you. Must suck to see all that hard work get thrown away...

...especially if you spent real money on AC. That would be the worst...

I'm sorry to hear that >_< Oh man... this is kinda getting scary "
    I'm already trying to spend as little time as possible in the lobby... it's making me paranoid... xD"
    It's like "Quick, give me you're f-ing client order so I can get the hell outta here!! T___T"
    "Yo Kid! 'Sup? Whazzat? You want summa DIS whiskey?
    You just outta da crib, kid! Go suck Yo momma's milk!"

Bull manure. SEGA doesn't ban for AFKing and if you believe otherwise, you're an idiot.

More likely it's obscene symbol art, like the others who got "banned for AFKing". Contrary to popular belief, that stuff is not acceptable in Japanese games, and I'm glad they're finally swinging that banhammer. It was about time.

Scarlet / ID:aurly; Shock Nurse @ Ship 2!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Maku View Post
    I bet ten rubles it's only a matter of time before the hackers get into My Rooms and continue their reign of terror therein...
    You can set it so your My Room can only be accessed by friends, team members, friends and team members, or yourself only.

Sounds like it's time to start setting your room's privacy!
    Last edited by Alenoir; Jul 23, 2012 at 12:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by drizzle View Post
    Bull manure. SEGA doesn't ban for AFKing and if you believe otherwise, you're an idiot.

More likely it's obscene symbol art, like the others who got "banned for AFKing".
    You're not too aware of what's going on, are you?

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Oh, I see. Yeah, like Shakuri said, if you're gonna be idle for longer than about 1-15 minutes, just log out or go to your room (friend's room if not Premium). The worst thing that could happen is that you lose your place in B20 (or wherever you were), but hey...better than being banned. Sorry it happened to you. Must suck to see all that hard work get thrown away...

...especially if you spent real money on AC. That would be the worst...
    I bought 500AC which is about... 6USD? So, I'm not too upset about that~ I'm just reaaaaally bummed about my MAG. D: I was so proud of that little bugger! Other than that, I can live with rolling a new character! The only other thing I miss is I just won a ticket for the Wild Pony as well. D: So, yeah... But anywho! I definitely need to find a room to hide out in when I want to MAG-feed.

Quote Originally Posted by Reimu View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that >_< Oh man... this is kinda getting scary "
    I'm already trying to spend as little time as possible in the lobby... it's making me paranoid... xD"
    It's like "Quick, give me you're f-ing client order so I can get the hell outta here!! T___T"
    Yeeeeah, I think I'm just going to stay away from B20 as often as possible. I'll go when I need a squad for a mission and if its something I can solo, I'll stay in a less populated block~

More likely it's obscene symbol art, like the others who got "banned for AFKing". Contrary to popular belief, that stuff is not acceptable in Japanese games, and I'm glad they're finally swinging that banhammer. It was about time.
    The most obscene symbol art I had was a creepy little rappy that had the caption "CRACK" on it. But yeah, its not being banned for AFKing. There are a couple of hackers that are moving players outside the ship and then those said hackers are reporting the players they've moved and getting them banned. I'm not the only person this has happened to recently. :c

Pretty sure the reason people get banned is because there's some weird auto ban system in place where enough reports will autoban you (in most cases from appearing outside the window in the lobby). For people who pay attention, we know it's not them actually doing it. But for those who don't, they click the little report button until the person inevitably gets banned due to players unaware of who's actually causing the problem.

And yeah, that sucks. Even after all these maintenances the same problems haven't been fixed.

And if I'm wrong about the autoban thing, sorry.
    Steam: gutsyunicycle (Nickname: Jungo)
    PSO2: Ship 2