Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zari View Post
    ^complete bs. You can easily enjoy the game if you don't know Japanese. Just use that guide I linked you to earlier. After about a day or two you won't really need to use the guide anymore except for things like client orders.
    You will miss a lot of content if you cant read the text, that's why Japanese game always being a bad game for those English speaking people.

Actually I think localization will mess up those parts too, that makes waiting for NA release is another bad choice.

The Guide is helpful, that I agree, in terms on helping to play the game without the risk of deleting your lvl1 character at the login screen.

Quote Originally Posted by skuld01 View Post
    You will miss a lot of content if you cant read the text, that's why Japanese game always being a bad game for those English speaking people.

Actually I think localization will mess up those parts too, that makes waiting for NA release is another bad choice.

The Guide is helpful, that I agree, in terms on helping to play the game without the risk of deleting your lvl1 character at the login screen.
    story is only one part of the game and not everyone needs it to have fun. I personally don't even require it for a complete experience (i usually dont care much for storylines in most games).

Only thing you'll miss by playing it in JP is what little we have of the story so far. other than that, the actual game itself (you know, the part where YOU interact and play. the gameplay i mean) is still 100% accessible without being able to read.
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

What are CO's?

Also, when is release date for NA same as EU?

Quote Originally Posted by deadside^ View Post
    What are CO's?

Also, when is release date for NA same as EU?
    It seems that they will make EU having the server as NA.

100% playable without understanding a single word, because in time, it's like the game is in english regardless(obviously not, but it works similarly. you recognize and know your way around)

You'll only be missing the story which is probably shit anyway.

You will miss a lot of content if you cant read the text
    He'll miss even more content playing on regional servers

There's a translation guide going for the story on these boards, but even so its not necessary in order to enjoy the game. I only have an idea of whats going on story wise but the game play is what I really like most of the game.

Also, the game itself is pretty much set up similar to other MMOs, making it easy to just do certain things 'blind'. Plus you can simply ask other english speakers if you're having trouble.
    Tangerine 2.0 - level 70 FO/TE-caseal
    Cherry - level 60 FI/HU-newreal
    Grape - level 50 RA/BR deuwm
    Ship 10

Honestly, just memorize katakana and you can wade your way through the game easily since a lot of the proper nouns are in English.

It can take anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks to memorize.

I'm gunna give it a shot, thanks for your input & help