Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default PSO2 - Spreadsheet

I'm not sure if this link is floating around anywhere here, but I haven't seen any links for it yet. One of my friends linked me to this, I'm sure it'll help some of you guys out too.

EDIT:

I've made a tinyurl for those people who would want to access it a bit faster and easier for on-the-go usage.

http://tinyurl.com/pso2spreadsheet
    Last edited by Laguna; Jul 24, 2012 at 11:03 PM.

There's a link for that over in the (edited) OP of the Hunter Talent Tree Discussion. Always nice to have that specific one more out in the open, I'm not sure why that's just not added to the quick-links post in the guides section.

Sig by MissMalice

Or they could use something that is better, http://p2o.wikkii.net/wiki/Main_Page and not messy.

I prefer the spreadsheet. It's not messy at all (if i want a ranged weapon i click a ranged weapon, if I wanna see a boss/enemy's drops i click enemy list).

No offense It also has more information.
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Quote Originally Posted by pikachief View Post
    I prefer the spreadsheet. It's not messy at all (if i want a ranged weapon i click a ranged weapon, if I wanna see a boss/enemy's drops i click enemy list).

No offense It also has more information.
    No it doesn't if you think about it mine does and I can actually easily add that information myself within a few hours I have all the info I need but, it's what I call my laziness.

I swear by that spreadsheet, loads beautifully on my phone too so I don't have to alt+tab or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    I swear by that spreadsheet, loads beautifully on my phone too so I don't have to alt+tab or anything.
    Yeah, the fact that it's JUST a Google Docs spreadsheet makes it very lightweight for usage. I just wish it had shield unit stats.

Sig by MissMalice

Did they put images on the monsters, or are they just not loading for me? Thank you for sharing the document btw.

I wish this spreadsheet was downloadable. I need a way to keep track of active/completed/repeatable client orders. If I had the .xls I could highlight them accordingly instead of the alt-tab-to-match-face-and-symbols madness I do now.
    Darnell, Ship 02
    Hunter EXPFULL
    Force L18
    Ranger L15

- If it isn't broke, use a sledgehammer -

Quote Originally Posted by Darnell0216 View Post
    I wish this spreadsheet was downloadable. I need a way to keep track of active/completed/repeatable client orders. If I had the .xls I could highlight them accordingly instead of the alt-tab-to-match-face-and-symbols madness I do now.
    I guess you could copy-paste everything to a text file and then import into Excel via Text to Columns...probably fairly messy at first but with some massaging it might look alright.