View Poll Results: Have you been a victim?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I have. It is annoying.

12 13.33%
  • Yes, I have. But It doen't bother me.

17 18.89%
  • No, I haven't.

61 67.78%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

I am a human. Have seen the jokes and don't care. Im fine with whoever, human cast newman hunter ranger force. Also nothing wrong with humans and newmans dating.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Wait people take hat cast supremacy stuff seriously...?

I've seen PS fans get worked up over the dumbest things... from e-dating with e-trannies, to quitting the game over certain outfits being added...

BUT VIRTUAL RACISM TOO?!

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Utterly Vile View Post
    Iv'e experienced that crap from both sides of the spectrum. Iv'e had the party leader boot me because I was playing my cast. And Iv'e had a party leader boot me because I would'nt divulge my actual race upon being asked. Iv'e even had some (fruit) boot me because I would'nt disclose my sexual oreintation..I mean come on!.... REALLY!...ITS A VIDEO GAME! Nothing actually suprises me any more.
    Were you a FOcast, or were you booted for being a machine period?

Either way... My god. This exists.
    Last edited by Mega Ultra Chicken; Jul 25, 2012 at 10:15 AM.

I have not...but still, CASTs have no souls. PURITY FIRST!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shakuri View Post
    Victim? I'm always the perpetrator. lol humans.
    How's the weather down there?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Maku View Post
    I have not...but still, CASTs have no souls. PURITY FIRST!!!
    No soul? I have soul! And I'm super bad.

In fact I've had plenty of souls in my time, however they taste horrible. Would not recommend.
    Tangerine 2.0 - level 70 FO/TE-caseal
    Cherry - level 60 FI/HU-newreal
    Grape - level 50 RA/BR deuwm
    Ship 10

Newmans confirmed for master race.

One of my sources just forwarded me a copy of a rather intriguing document about Casts. In the remainder of this letter, I plan to summarize the contents of that document in an effort to expose injustice and puncture prejudice. To get immediately to the point, Casts uses the word "unconstitutionality" without ever having taken the time to look it up in the dictionary. Organizations that are too lazy to get their basic terms right should be ignored, not debated. It is disgraceful that, with a wink and a smile, Casts has signified its approval of cullionly spielers who plant strife and chaos.

Casts's musings sound so noble, but in fact bleeding-heart bribe-seekers often take earthworms or similar small animals and impale them on a pin to enjoy watching them twist and writhe as they slowly die. Similarly, Casts enjoys watching respectable people twist and writhe whenever it threatens to support those for whom hatred has become a way of life. I'm inclined to think that we must ask the tough questions and not shy away from the tough answers. If we don't, future generations will not know freedom. Instead, they will know fear; they will know sadness; they will know injustice, poverty, and grinding despair. Most of all, they will realize, albeit far too late, that as soon as Casts found the resources to do so it lost no time in deploying enormous resources in a war of attrition against helpless citizens. The inevitable followed: Illogical lunatics started exhibiting a deep disdain for all people who are not soulless, stinking publishers of hate literature. The scariest part of all of this is that Casts has repeatedly indicated a desire to dress up its profit motive in the cloak of selfless altruism. Is that the sound of rarefied respectability that Casts's flacks so frequently attribute to Casts? The ill-tempered blathering of a vainglorious kleptomaniac is more like it. In fact, Casts must have recently made a huge withdrawal from the First National Bank of Lies. How else could it manage to tell us that space aliens are out to lay eggs in our innards or ooze their alien hell-slime all over us?

It is our responsibility to ensure that Casts doesn't fracture family unity. From this anecdotal evidence I would argue that if Casts truly believes that it is a protective bulwark against the advancing tyranny of unbridled dossers, then maybe it should enroll in Introduction to Reality 101. Casts justifies its sniveling traducements with fallacious logical arguments based on argumentum ad baculum. In case you're unfamiliar with the term, it means that if we don't accept Casts's claim that the rules don't apply to it then it will lionize unmannerly nose-in-the-air snobs. Casts is the picture of the insane person on the street, babbling to a tree, a wall, or a cloud, which cannot and does not respond to its values. The take-away message of this letter is that Casts flatters people in order to betray them. We should hold these words to our bosom, use them as a shield against Casts's inequities, and wield them unilaterally against those who would weave Casts's obtrusive traits, fickle perversions, and patronizing pleas into a rich tapestry that is sure to impugn the patriotism of Casts's castigators.

:3

Quote Originally Posted by HiOc View Post
    Newmans confirmed for master race.
    I don't if you can consider Newmans unique anymore though.You can easily shape the ears on the human to almost newman style.

"Don't worry my friend, i am a doctor.Shame i lost my license, but you don't mind, right?"

死にてぇ奴だけ, かかってこい!! TetsuyaHikari's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Whit View Post
    One of my sources just forwarded me a copy of a rather intriguing document about Casts. In the remainder of this letter, I plan to summarize the contents of that document in an effort to expose injustice and puncture prejudice. To get immediately to the point, Casts uses the word "unconstitutionality" without ever having taken the time to look it up in the dictionary. Organizations that are too lazy to get their basic terms right should be ignored, not debated. It is disgraceful that, with a wink and a smile, Casts has signified its approval of cullionly spielers who plant strife and chaos.

Casts's musings sound so noble, but in fact bleeding-heart bribe-seekers often take earthworms or similar small animals and impale them on a pin to enjoy watching them twist and writhe as they slowly die. Similarly, Casts enjoys watching respectable people twist and writhe whenever it threatens to support those for whom hatred has become a way of life. I'm inclined to think that we must ask the tough questions and not shy away from the tough answers. If we don't, future generations will not know freedom. Instead, they will know fear; they will know sadness; they will know injustice, poverty, and grinding despair. Most of all, they will realize, albeit far too late, that as soon as Casts found the resources to do so it lost no time in deploying enormous resources in a war of attrition against helpless citizens. The inevitable followed: Illogical lunatics started exhibiting a deep disdain for all people who are not soulless, stinking publishers of hate literature. The scariest part of all of this is that Casts has repeatedly indicated a desire to dress up its profit motive in the cloak of selfless altruism. Is that the sound of rarefied respectability that Casts's flacks so frequently attribute to Casts? The ill-tempered blathering of a vainglorious kleptomaniac is more like it. In fact, Casts must have recently made a huge withdrawal from the First National Bank of Lies. How else could it manage to tell us that space aliens are out to lay eggs in our innards or ooze their alien hell-slime all over us?

It is our responsibility to ensure that Casts doesn't fracture family unity. From this anecdotal evidence I would argue that if Casts truly believes that it is a protective bulwark against the advancing tyranny of unbridled dossers, then maybe it should enroll in Introduction to Reality 101. Casts justifies its sniveling traducements with fallacious logical arguments based on argumentum ad baculum. In case you're unfamiliar with the term, it means that if we don't accept Casts's claim that the rules don't apply to it then it will lionize unmannerly nose-in-the-air snobs. Casts is the picture of the insane person on the street, babbling to a tree, a wall, or a cloud, which cannot and does not respond to its values. The take-away message of this letter is that Casts flatters people in order to betray them. We should hold these words to our bosom, use them as a shield against Casts's inequities, and wield them unilaterally against those who would weave Casts's obtrusive traits, fickle perversions, and patronizing pleas into a rich tapestry that is sure to impugn the patriotism of Casts's castigators.

:3
    I'm 12 and what is this?

In other news, I've done the "Cast supremacy" thing maybe three times when I bumped into a fellow CAST friend of mine, but I never spammed it or anything like that. It was just something I said and we moved on, lol. I don't really care what race you are.

I hate everyone equally >:3